a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cervens dating wing.

Aurelie3

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Chile
I thought I'd just drop a quick line to let you know that tomorrow I'm marrying a man I met on this site and we are expecting our second son in the new year.

I know this was never Rapace's expectation of the site - but thank you anyway, most unexpected!

Merry Christmas everyone. Anyone got any rope climbing tips? Still can't climb that fecking rope.

Sean, no, I'm not calling him Sean!

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
OMG!! Congratulations to you both!!!! on the forth coming birth!! and THE wedding!!! about time he made an honest woman of you! Ha!

I think it's fantastic news and just goes to show...romance can spring up in the strangest of places! maybe there's hope for me yet lol

All the best for your future together as a couple and as a family x

Bags xXx

Sarajevo1992

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Netherlands
congrats with the wedding. and also pregnant of his second child.

is your future husband ex-military cause he seems not to be shooting blancs :rolleyes: :eek:

Stoeng

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Mein Gott!!!

There are no limits for this place :)

Congratulations

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Mein Gott!!!

There are no limits for this place :)

Congratulations
Mon Adjuntant. You and I and all the other Anciens Know the Legion works in Mysterious ways.
But I bet hes a member of MPLE or was only they can keep a secret or be slightly furtive. But I digress Congratulations to you both . Neither of your sons should join the Legion. Cherish every moment with them as the kids grow up so fast...

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France
my turn!

CONGRATZ

:D

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Congratulations and all the best. May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.

mammikoura

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Finland
Congratulations!

And now that this is officially a dating site:
Anyone know of any lovely women between 20 and 25 years not too far from southern france? :D

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
(...)
Anyone know of any lovely women between 20 and 25 years not too far from southern france? :D

Man, you are picky. I mean, I definitely agree that a 20+ year old is like a good carpenter (no wood get's wasted), but the more experienced the better. I would choose between 20 to 35, maybe 40.

mammikoura

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Finland
Man, you are picky. I mean, I definitely agree that a 20+ year old is like a good carpenter (no wood get's wasted), but the more experienced the better. I would choose between 20 to 35, maybe 40.

the difference is that you are 30. So logically going up to 35 is no problem. I however am far from being 30. :p

Aurelie3

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Chile
Au contraire mammikoura!

I am 37 and my new husband is 26, he seems happy enough given his condemned status! ;)