a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Ex Police

Mihaie

Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
So I used to work for the police force in my country Romania.
So now i don't have a clue what to do next, all the work places that i can go to seem boring as s**t.
My situation is as followes made some mistakes got some unpayed lones 10k to be exact ,gambling, got an dishonorable discahrge, un mental sicknes, witch i have arranged to get some money and chill; now i am looking for a second chance.
Would be nice to see some thoughts abouth wheter im legion matterial or not from actual or ex legion members.
thx.
P.S. sorry about my english

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
So I used to work for the police force in my country Romania.
So now i don't have a clue what to do next, all the work places that i can go to seem boring as s**t.
My situation is as followes made some mistakes got some unpayed lones 10k to be exact ,gambling, got an dishonorable discahrge, un mental sicknes, witch i have arranged to get some money and chill; now i am looking for a second chance.
Would be nice to see some thoughts abouth wheter im legion matterial or not from actual or ex legion members.
thx.
P.S. sorry about my english
The record of mental illness will more than likely exclude you from being accepted.

Mihaie

Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
That's a bummer, relieved also.. hmm so they can take a hold of my medical info.

O

Ossis. O

Unregistered
From the moment you walk through that front gate,till your very last hour lined up next to the monument,you are being assessed.Lost count of the number of fellow legionnaires who were sent "outre mer" overseas,deserted,a few suicides and mental breakdowns.Had one young Lieutenant in Rwanda (Nov 91-March 92) threatened to kill himself...flown straight back to France on a commercial flight from Kigali.

Mihaie

Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
in short, i don't have mental illness, i just have my medical record stained lets say, can i get in?

gatorojo ✞

Missed friend...
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
in short, i don't have mental illness, i just have my medical record stained lets say, can i get in?

In short, if the stain says that you have mental problems, I suspect that the legion will believe it.

And you will not get in, regardless of your actual mental state.

Of course, I'm merely a blue, my opinion is worth about what you paid for it.