a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum issues to report

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
All,

I'm opening this thread to collect in one place all the ‘glitches’ you may find on the forum, after the cyber attack that occured in the last days and help the Boss solve them.

O

Ossis. O

Unregistered
Rapace, what's happened to the Blogs section and can we upload photos yet? cheers mate.

Sarajevo1992

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Netherlands
we can upload, HOWEVER there is a max in kb to upload. i did reach mine so i cannot upload market garden pics since you (or should i say I) cannot delete previous uploaded pics
maybe one of the mods can help

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I can only access the forum with Google Chrome. With IE 9, I still get the announcement of the site being off line.
Moreover, the album pics are listed, but not visible and It seems that the upload does not work, but obviously it does. This feature does not work correctly anymore.

Anyone else has this problem?

harasg79

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I can only access the forum with Google Chrome. With IE 9, I still get the announcement of the site being off line.
Moreover, the album pics are listed, but not visible and It seems that the upload does not work, but obviously it does. This feature does not work correctly anymore.

Anyone else has this problem?

I have this problem, can't log in unless using my droid...pc and laptop not allowing sign in, and says website offline....been happening for about five days

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I have this problem, can't log in unless using my droid...pc and laptop not allowing sign in, and says website offline....been happening for about five days
Try to connect with Google Chrome or Firefox. I can access now with IE 9, but it shows also "can not connect" then when I click on "forum" it opens with my user name and password. @ boss: we still can not access the albums, the album name shows and description of the pictures, but nothing else.

Old Adj

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Try to connect with Google Chrome or Firefox. I can access now with IE 9, but it shows also "can not connect" then when I click on "forum" it opens with my user name and password. @ boss: we still can not access the albums, the album name shows and description of the pictures, but nothing else.

Just for info, Volt. I can connect no problems with IE10 but I have the same problem with the albums.

harasg79

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
downloaded chrome and can now connect, thank you!