a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Criminal record

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
That would intrest the Legion for sure (still have to do the stage infirmier if you get in. ..and if you want to do the course )

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
That would intrest the Legion for sure (still have to do the stage infirmier if you get in. ..and if you want to do the course )
Alright. Going forward, Dont mention juvenile crap. Forget it as fast i can. Mention paramedic. Thanks Le Petit. Just want to do this right when asked in interviews. Im very much motivated and confident. Ive read about sticking to my story all throughout the interviews. They would have no reason to be curious from what im gathering. Its not worth it to start a new thread and waste anymore of your time or anyone else's who has replied. I read how you bended the truth. Im about to buy a plane ticket in a month or so. Im not about to crack under pressure for this. Ive struggled too long to fail here. I think the legion will get the point that i really need a fresh start and that the reason i want to join the legion is too help others and get away from the shitstorm of my upbrining more than any petty trespassing charges or domestic violence restraining orders that i wasnt even convicted or arrested for. The restraining orders are just stupid papers anyone can file in a civil court and were filed because of malicious step parents who dont want me to succeed at all. Its not a criminal court its civil. So none of that shit is even worth talking about and im completely fine denying it. I wont be robbing any banks. It not possible to join US military cos of the background here but i figure i will just say the reason i didnt join in the US is because of too many people who know me and will rat me out to some of my family members who serve and i dont want them to find me.Im positive ill have better luck with the legion and when the time comes i feel ill be able to convince the legion of this since you seem to think i have a shot unless anyone else can poke any last min holes in my story i should fix before i hold to this cos im fucking sold on going asap.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
the reason i want to join the legion is too help others

Please.... :). When I hear this reason (and I heard it couple times. always from yenks) I feel kind of gastronomical tribulations :).

If you want to help people join doctors without borders not FFL.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Please.... :). When I hear this reason (and I heard it couple times. always from yenks) I feel kind of gastronomical tribulations :).

If you want to help people join doctors without borders not FFL.
Its a thing we are conditioned to say in interviews to get jobs by our parents. Kind of dumb right. Id rather hunt bushmen and drink to forget id ever had to sound so convincing.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Its a thing we are conditioned to say in interviews to get jobs by our parents. Kind of dumb right. Id rather hunt bushmen and drink to forget id ever had to sound so convincing.
The pre-94 South African army used bushmen as trackers to hunt down the ters. Second to none in the tracking realm of Africa. They'll track a snowflake in a blizzard.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
The pre-94 South African army used bushmen as trackers to hunt down the ters. Second to none in the tracking realm of Africa. They'll track a snowflake in a blizzard.
The history is very interesting. I've been reading up. It is astounding the history of the legion as well. I knew a man once who traveled the congo on a trek. This South African man had stories that made my draw drop. His wife carries on his stories after he passed. I used to sit and listen to this man speak in his house about how the tribes communicated with barrels as drums around a campfire at night and he would meet up and camp with them.

Reaction score
Home Country
Egypt
It is weird how in almost every Hollywood military show I watch (they are A LOT at least 10 or more) Almost every protagonist was an American teenager (troublemaker) who lost his way and was saved by some army recruiter. The US army is always portrayed as the sponsor of second chances it is in a way portrayed as la legion.....However, I can't help but notice the very large amount of Americans here on Crevens who have been denied a second chance by the US army because of their past and because of most trivial matters hence, they are seeking it in la legion.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
It is weird how in almost every Hollywood military show I watch (they are A LOT at least 10 or more) Almost every protagonist was an American teenager (troublemaker) who lost his way and was saved by some army recruiter. The US army is always portrayed as the sponsor of second chances it is in a way portrayed as la legion.....However, I can't help but notice the very large amount of Americans here on Crevens who have been denied a second chance by the US army because of their past and because of most trivial matters hence, they are seeking it in la legion.

Agree. They also portrayed army as place where troublemaking kids would go in order to get straight.

In realty, if any of that troublemaking was documented they can say goodbye to any chance in army. Stupid bureaucracy.

In other hand they accept known gang members because they have clear record. Truth is they did a lot bad shit prior to army just never get cut. In other hand some good kid who did get cut smoking joint in high school can say goodbye to US military.

Yep, world is shitty place. Sometimes. Most times. :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Agree. They also portrayed army as place where troublemaking kids would go in order to get straight.

In realty, if any of that troublemaking was documented they can say goodbye to any chance in army. Stupid bureaucracy.

In other hand they accept known gang members because they have clear record. Truth is they did a lot bad shit prior to army just never get cut. In other hand some good kid who did get cut smoking joint in high school can say goodbye to US military.

Yep, world is shitty place. Sometimes. Most times. :)
My friend a Marine 3 days older stabbed someone sold weed in high school. One bad dude for sure never got caught only as a juvinile for petty theft and taking his atv on main road. Got in the Marines. Personaly sometimes things are just fucked. He didn't have it any better than me. Both our lives were hell and and our step parents beat us. He got in after high school and is married now. Im pretty much having to start over because i was raised in a cult like polygamy and escaped barely with my life. Its very difficult in this part of the US. Alot of people are struggling and its not Hollywood. We are far away. I stopped watching TV a decade ago because of the bullshit they spew from Hollywild. Most of my trouble from my background was from getting chased out my house getting beat at age 12 going for a run barefoot with no shirt and falling alseep on my school playground or getting beat so hard in my teens id call a friend and drink. Then one night i acted out as a teen and kicked a water fountain off the wall. I was pissed cos of the beatings. ( juvi felony). I wasnt much of a trouble maker just a troubled street kid whos step parents ran a plantation pretty much. I dont even know where i come from or who my real daad is.The only way i believe is to try and get myself out of this pit or hand of cards i was delt is to get out of the washed up town and i really dont have much left. It dosent help i was sabotaged my whole life and always set back by a malicious cult leader who happend to be my adoptive step father. These people are every rich now after becoming sucessful in the art of ripping people off ( probably had more future in the cult then i do with the legion but hey its worth it to me so i dont starve any longer living on a friends couch because my life has had the carpet ripping from under me so many times and now at 27 - 28 ( they track me down so i keep my identity and use different names on social media) im feeling frisky and the risk of attaining a new life and one i was denied here is so worth it. Been an athlete and taken good care of myself. Most of my friends would have killed themselves. You know i really have dome the best i could and the paramedic is my greatest pride. All A's - step folks told me id never go to college- they kept us from the public and kept my siblings and i dependent on them. Pro tip - dont drink the kool aid.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
254vr what cult are your step parents in?
Its like polgamy or Mormonism but with a set of perverted Christian values. Scientology runs the town and its a bit like the inner workings of that organization but a bit smaller. Its hard to tell what they actually believe because its run like a mafia. Its like private society and alot shady dealings. It seems to attract alot of people with money in search for power and most of the rich are in charge and make the rules. They have their own board of directors who meet and talk about people who may pose a threat. They have ways of ostracsing you and putting pressure on your personal life in and outside of the four walls. Once they get enough info and dirty secrets they can find ways to manipulate you.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Its like polgamy or Mormonism but with a set of perverted Christian values. Scientology runs the town and its a bit like the inner workings of that organization but a bit smaller. Its hard to tell what they actually believe because its run like a mafia. Its like private society and alot shady dealings. It seems to attract alot of people with money in search for power and most of the rich are in charge and make the rules. They have their own board of directors who meet and talk about people who may pose a threat. They have ways of ostracsing you and putting pressure on your personal life in and outside of the four walls. Once they get enough info and dirty secrets they can find ways to manipulate you.
So are they like a sect of Scientology?

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
So are they like a sect of Scientology?
They don't claim to be but with alot of the same structure of Scientology. Its more non denominational so it dosent fall under any sect per say and can pick and choose what rules they adhere to depending on whos asking the painful questions or is sending unmarked batches of typed up documents to our door calling them out. They are tax free because they call it a church. So the money pours in without the IRS audits. It has influences of all religions or organizations and the directors come from many different sects. So its a melting pot of rich power hungry people.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
They don't claim to be but with alot of the same structure of Scientology. Its more non denominational so it dosent fall under any sect per say and can pick and choose what rules they adhere to depending on whos asking the painful questions or is sending unmarked batches of typed up documents to our door calling them out. They are tax free because they call it a church. So the money pours in without the IRS audits. It has influences of all religions or organizations and the directors come from many different sects. So its a melting pot of rich power hungry people.

Interesting story. I would like to hear more if you are willing to say. I was interested in way how cults operate and I have some knowledge on that subject. Looks like most of them in US are mostly about cash (as many other thing in that country :)) .

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Interesting story. I would like to hear more if you are willing to say. I was interested in way how cults operate and I have some knowledge on that subject. Looks like most of them in US are mostly about cash (as many other thing in that country :)) .
Sure. I have no problem discussing it as long as its not going to effect me getting past Getaspo lol. I wasnt trying to hijack this thread. In all honesty I have wanted to get involved with the Legion for a couple of years and was held back and had no understanding of the reality of what what reality was. It took me a few years to recover and be on my on the outside to understand true civilian life. My only flaw is my lack of dental work. I dont have rotting teeth but i was denied basic medical checkups most of my life and kept from doctor's who would easily spot the neglect and that is what im dealing with now before I come to France. I have all my teeth. Just minor cavities from poor diet and probably need a checkup because im wondering to what extent the legion would check my teeth, no rotting but some plaque buildup from the above mentioned. Its not like i have major black rotting or holes but i dont want to get denied because i didnt get a check up. Every American seems to have cavities but probably not like the ones legion is probably used to seeing. No pain or broken bones.

Someone has to pay the light bill and the bill for the extravagant and luxury lifestyles these people live, Who take 3 - two week vacations a year with an unchecked amount of spending, louis vutton purses, new cars, houses and gold. Not my marine friend or any the military folks who have mentored and helped me get away. This organization seems to attract people desperate for a position or just plain poor and desperate and they fall for wine dine. The hierarchy is based on your income. Everything is kept in house and they are able to lie their way out of any questionable acts.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
We are all born aethiests and all religions are mind manipulating brain washing sects, That feed on the auld, the meek and feeble minded
Ban holy willy's from your inner circle of freinds or colleagues (they all spout nonsense)

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
We are all born aethiests and all religions are mind manipulating brain washing sects, That feed on the auld, the meek and feeble minded
Ban holy willy's from your inner circle of freinds or colleagues (they all spout nonsense)
I am carefully taking such precautions. I wish you could see the 300 or so people I have had to ban from my social platforms. It is very much all I have known as a way of life.

A blind man once said, "I can see now."