a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Fitness freaks or high level sports persons, rarely live long lives
Sports in moderation
yes..but you do get people who develop an unhealthy addiction. I know a guy who is a serious Runner.. Tri Athlon. He had an injury & told me if I can't run again I could kill myself... A Fanatic. He was always trying to get women much,much younger. But he himself did not realise he is an old Sack. Also baldness...he was at a hairdresser who said he was thinning..at the back. I joked saying i bet you Held a mirror behind your head & looked...he said how did you know? Shave my thinning Dome down to the wood. Aging is harder for some people.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Big Lenny is one sick puppy. There was a video on the web showing him & a tranny which he is proud of. ..i won't Post it :D:D:D

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Big Lenny is not a cookie cutter! :)

I thought he is half blackman. Instead he is half Croat who uses way too much tanning cream.

Sexpert did you saw video of young Big Lenny? He could benchpress some serious weight.

There was a video on the web showing him & a tranny which he is proud of. ..i won't Post it :D:D:D
]

I saw video where he is going on date with trenny. I guess that is same event. Can you PM a link?

Guy like drag queens and he is proud about it. :) At least he's honest.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom

I thought he is half blackman. Instead he is half Croat who uses way too much tanning cream.

Sexpert did you video of young Big Lenny? He could benchpress some serious weight.
i only know him from the stuff about his massive gut & Obsession with trannies...guy is crazy...:D

Sexpert did you video of young Big Lenny? He could benchpress some serious weight.
only know about his huge gut & Obsession with trannies...he did quite a few Interviews. Tried competition too....can't say I follow him ...LOL.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
So the secrets out..just buy this over priced ab wheel...the frog. if you want a real laugh look up the "tug Toner "...just too brutal to post here...:ROFLMAO:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Speaking of walking through the walls:

Movie is based on realty and actually doesn't deviate much from it. :)

La petit, goats? :)

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
So the secrets out..just buy this over priced ab wheel...the frog. if you want a real laugh look up the "tug Toner "...just too brutal to post here...:ROFLMAO:
When I played rugby in high school I played flank and and our coached made us push the scrum machine end to end on the field for fitness with the whole backline on the machine, was tough but made us strong. We got our revenge with the backs had to hold the tackle bags.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
When I played rugby in high school I played flank and and our coached made us push the scrum machine end to end on the field for fitness with the whole backline on the machine, was tough but made us strong. We got our revenge with the backs had to hold the tackle bags.
remember running up & down the fire escape stairs with a sand bag on my shoulders. pumped Quads of peace :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely horrible and a sexual turn off. They are real paper baggers. Even pissed in Wanchai I would give them a wide berth and none at all. Yuk.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.