a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Sweden !

Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Good afternoon everybody , I hope you all have an amazing Friday !
Im 29 years old from Sweden , Im still working currently as a welder since i was 18 years old.
I have no relation with my parents today, because I have not been an angel when I was younger, never listened to them, I thought I was better, and that is now I can see these contemporary consequences from my stupid choices as a youth,
I have previously been in prison for drug addiction and illegal car driving and MC ,
I have also been convicted of fighting, but I was sentenced to pay a fine,
My life is much better than it was before, I do not get it, when it comes to
feeling of affinity, i have no motivation to continue in civilian life,
I have no social life either, my daily schedule consists of 2 training occasions every day, five days a week, Saturday and Sunday are stretching days when you are active in sports. I have no special training schedule. take long walks with packing of about 10 kg daily about 20 kilometers daily, at least one martial arts training daily during the weekdays, usually I do this after work time, I do not go to the gym too much, considering that I work every day, then after work go to martial arts for and keep working on the technical and endurance parts. Im homeless since three years back because i made the choice to move to another city in Sweden, I sleep like 3 to 4 hours in a train station during the nights, thats the only opportunity i have the chance to sleep in peace, waking up at 4:30 in the morning , preparing my self eating fast etc, then go to work it takes nearly a hour to take a walk to my job,
5:30 starts work , ending the working day at 16;00 goes to the main central station , starts sleeping from 16:30 to 23:00 , the central station closes at 23:00 ,and it opens again at 03:15 during the night, during those hours im outside and walking marching throught the street, after 03:15 the central station opens for the public, ill go there and relax for 2 hours and then 04:30 go to work
thats how it looks every daily, including the weekend if i have the opportunity to work
I applied for 2012 within the Swedish defense, but did not get approved in the so-called spatial test questions.
I was very disappointed with myself then because I was too keen and I thought I was better,
thats how a feel about the days of my self "the younger version of me" ,
I'm happy and want more with my life, I'm an outgoing guy, always been positive, no matter how bad it is,
it's about not giving up during the stages of a difficult life.

if there's something i've missed, please ask, write, i want you to reply.

Sincerely / Morris

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Hi, Morris and welcome
If you are free of your dirty drug addiction. .
Go try and join the Legion
You seem to be fit enougth
Why rest rougth at the rail way station and then walk so far to your work. Is it for fitness reasons ?
Best sport man ever invented is walking
Or is it because you want to use the toilets and washing facilités?
A change of scenery is what you are needing. .yeah, i know, you tried it once and look where you have ended up
Stay clean and brush your teeth regulary. .self respect and all that jazz
If you want to join the Legion, your teeth need to be almost perfect
If you go. .Take a visit medical before at a doctors (head to toe, x rays and blood tests)
Who knows, what you might have caught during your vagabond way of living
The legion can be a solution but it's not the only one
Get rid of all your addictions and dirty habits ,that costs you, obvisouly, time, money, health, and stability

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Morris and welcome to the forum. If you take Le petit caporal's advice and get your medical and teeth check, then now is the time to go and join the legion. Being from Sweden you should have no problems with the winter in Southern France, Don't hang around.
visit to the doc and the dentist and go.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Out of curiosity will the Legion accept applications from men with implant teeth / crowns if all is in good order ?

Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Hi, Morris and welcome
If you are free of your dirty drug addiction. .
Go try and join the Legion
You seem to be fit enougth
Why rest rougth at the rail way station and then walk so far to your work. Is it for fitness reasons ?
Best sport man ever invented is walking
Or is it because you want to use the toilets and washing facilités?
A change of scenery is what you are needing. .yeah, i know, you tried it once and look where you have ended up
Stay clean and brush your teeth regulary. .self respect and all that jazz
If you want to join the Legion, your teeth need to be almost perfect
If you go. .Take a visit medical before at a doctors (head to toe, x rays and blood tests)
Who knows, what you might have caught during your vagabond way of living
The legion can be a solution but it's not the only one
Get rid of all your addictions and dirty habits ,that costs you, obvisouly, time, money, health, and stability

Im free of the drug addiction , No i only use the central station for sleeping.
Im using the shower facility in the gym and the fighting center where i work out,
been doing that all the time i've since i started working here
I'm walking because i feel my legs are getting stronger and stronger daily ,
i've been training several sport when i was younger , swimming ,football , rugby ,
and all kinds of full contact fighting sport since i was 18 years old.
The reason why i moved from where i grew up , its because i was smoking to much cannabis,
And the one thing led to another situation during my addiction , as i mentioned earlier
the change of scenery to the another city is what i actually needed during that time.
I moved and got my self a great daily job, started to train ,changed my eating habits to become a vegetarian ,
my weight was during the time i came out from prison 118 kg ,
Now when i'm writing this message my current weight is 83kg,
My height is 1.75 meter .
I did a medical test, no virus , no diseases , no std. good physical ,
got to work really really hard to do clean approved pull ups, i can do 4 .
but i can do at least 10 if i swing my self up with out a problem.

Mon plan est de pouvoir faire 10 approuvés de l'exercice au pull-up
Avant de partir en France

Merci beaucoup Le petit caporal

/ Morris

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
YW
And you know from expérience smoking cannabis makes you à lazy wanker (the source of your problèmes, imo)
You are a welder ?
That is good and a trade that the Legion can put to use. ..but can you prove it ? If so, bring proof. .certificat or wage slips etc
Do not mention jail. .btw, how long did you serve and for what motive ?
Avoid piss heads, smokers and low life. .they will only maintain you lower than low, dig?

Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Yes Sir i have two welding certificate license that is approved for three more years. I have it online on my phone and all of my degrees from high school , working documentatition,

Yes sir been avoiding that for a while.
I'm only for my self , I don't even have a social life with the guys I'm training with in the fighting center. I have been clean for two years from cannabis. I don't even drink.

I was in prison for once I got caught with small amounts of marjiuna several times and, it also counts a" narcotics case" if you have it in your blood ,crashing cars
first I was in prison for one month. And the second time was for 2 months and 20 days.

Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
That's piss all
Do not mention this to the Legion
Never smoked the tosh nor done the behind the bars scène. ..they will have no way of knowing other wise
Explain your lack of domestic stability by blaming it on your work. Having to work here and there and living in temporary lodgings
Tell them, you are seeking stability
You are a welder and you want to go to the Genie/Engineers
Be précise, for once in your life
When can you go?

Poste SCHITUM
Am no sir, am a caporal !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Caporal Im leaving Sweden 1 January
I took a screenshot ,to remember this precise as you told me.
Should i go to Aubagne ? Or to another recruiment office?

Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Well done you
Best behavour until you go, capito?
Piss tests at Aubange
Go straight to Aubange and directly, no fkn about
Only if you can do 7 pull ups, if not forget it (you will not get passed the Entry, where you will be tested
7 pull ups or fk off
That's only the first stage. ..there is more to come
No crying on your sort
No time for that shit
You want it?

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Make sure you wipe the screen shot from your telephone before going. What about your teeth? It's important, if you need a filling they will send you away to get it fixed.
And before you call me sir I'm a caporal chef :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Make sure you wipe the screen shot from your telephone before going. What about your teeth? It's important, if you need a filling they will send you away to get it fixed.
And before you call me sir I'm a caporal chef :ROFLMAO:

Yea Caporal Chef there no names are on the screen shot. Instead I copied text and pasted it on my notificatioin app. I don't any kind of issues with my teeth. I will go check my teeth at the dentist before I leave.

Thank you Caporal chef.

Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Well done you
Best behavour until you go, capito?
Piss tests at Aubange
Go straight to Aubange and directly, no fkn about
Only if you can do 7 pull ups, if not forget it (you will not get passed the Entry, where you will be tested
7 pull ups or fk off
That's only the first stage. ..there is more to come
No crying on your sort
No time for that shit
You want

Caporal I'll work hard to manage this coming week to do fully approved 10 pullups without swinging my self up to the bar before I leave . And no shit about what ever I did my old past. I'll tell them about the domestic working issue.

Caporal I'm a hard working person, I don't give up that easy no matter what.

Thank you caporal,
Caporal can you delete the whole forum post?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Yea Caporal Chef there no names are on the screen shot. Instead I copied text and pasted it on my notificatioin app. I don't any kind of issues with my teeth. I will go check my teeth at the dentist before I leave.

Thank you Caporal chef.
I was only joking about the caporal chef, It's Joseph, or Joe when voltiguer isn't around (he's more senior to me :cool:)

As for for deleting the whole post, it can be done. Or you and the corporal just edit the things which concern using drugs.

To all those who are thinking of joining the legion. Please be careful what you write. Especially if you are posting under your real name. I spend a fair amount of time deleting things which people have said on an OPEN forum for everyone to read, including (though I'm only speculating) the "gestapo", just before the person decides to go.
For example if your real name is Jack Frost and and you go under the Name of Jack the Lad (perhaps not a good example really) and you are From New Zealand and you are working as a waiter in a fish and chip shop. Be careful of what you say. They may have lost the war, but the "Gestapo" are not stupid and can easily put two and two together.

Other thing swearing (on the forum) It just makes my reading time a little longer having to edit the words and replace them with a f*cking astericks.
So please watch what you write.:cry:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I was only joking about the caporal chef, It's Joseph, or Joe when voltiguer isn't around (he's more senior to me :cool:)

As for for deleting the whole post, it can be done. Or you and the corporal just edit the things which concern using drugs.

To all those who are thinking of joining the legion. Please be careful what you write. Especially if you are posting under your real name. I spend a fair amount of time deleting things which people have said on an OPEN forum for everyone to read, including (though I'm only speculating) the "gestapo", just before the person decides to go.
For example if your real name is Jack Frost and and you go under the Name of Jack the Lad (perhaps not a good example really) and you are From New Zealand and you are working as a waiter in a fish and chip shop. Be careful of what you say. They may have lost the war, but the "Gestapo" are not stupid and can easily put two and two together.

Other thing swearing (on the forum) It just makes my reading time a little longer having to edit the words and replace them with a f*cking astericks.
So please watch what you write.:cry:
I never use Bad language me...hahaha.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Morris10,

Welcome to the forum. There was no need to go in to so much elf detail. Many people peruse the forum.

Anyway 'Good Luck'.