a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new beggining...hopefully

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Still waiting for you to join someday.
I have nothing to prove to punks like you. You were a member of Cervens in your words "since the beginning." How long were you a jibbering wannabe before you joined? How many bans or alternative accounts did you have/not have? You are the last person to judge anybody.

You think you are a unique specimen that has seen it all and knows it all, but your lack of respect for those around you or your unit in which you serve, just shows what a dim-witted knob you actually are.

I hope one day you actually catch a wake up and see that being an a$$hole achieves nothing but irritate those around you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I have nothing to prove to punks like you. You were a member of Cervens in your words "since the beginning." How long were you a jibbering wannabe before you joined? How many bans or alternative accounts did you have/not have? You are the last person to judge anybody.

You think you are a unique specimen that has seen it all and knows it all, but your lack of respect for those around you or your unit in which you serve, just shows what a dim-witted knob you actually are.

I hope one day you actually catch a wake up and see that being an asshole achieves nothing but irritate those around you.
Cure little fellow. I am sure maybe one day you might pack your bags, one day.

Reaction score
Home Country
Moldova
i have a friend how got rejected because of flat feet i think there are some exercices you can make to fix it but i don't know for sure

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
i have a friend how got rejected because of flat feet i think there are some exercices you can make to fix it but i don't know for sure
You may have gotten posts mixed up, there is a thread about flat feet somewhere.

Reaction score
Home Country
Moldova
You may have gotten posts mixed up, there is a thread about flat feet somewhere.

"My only problem is that my feet are slightly flat. This has never bothered me i've never felt pain from it and you have to really look or be a qualified doctor to see my problem. I've read some threads on the internet about flat feet in the legion and most of them say that i'll be rejected."

Ivalyo said that and i replayd to his problem

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
i have nothing against him...but i don´t understand a guy who tries 3 times to get in..comes on here and just abuses people.
And running down the regiment and Army he is currently serving in as I said in another post - anonymously.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
As*holes anonymous doesnt have group sessions where he is apparently. I hope he is actually a decent bloke in person, and just using the online domain for venting and shock factor.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
And running down the regiment and Army he is currently serving in as I said in another post - anonymously.
yes all very strange... in camp i bet he´s quite as a mouse. keeps his mouth shut. can´t see him mouthing off like that in his regiment because he would no doubt get a good kicking.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
not that i´m always a good boy...been banned here twice....:ROFLMAO:

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Next time it will be permanently. Personally I'm sick of him.
I think we all are Joseph! The little punk wouldn’t last a day in the REP mouthing off like that without losing most of his front teeth! But then again I doubt very much he would of been excepted by the REP. After all three tries in today’s legion which in his own words is a joke!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I respect his determination to be accepted after the 3rd attempt.

I deplore his continual demeaning of the Flag under which he serves and his many adverse comments about the Foreign Legion which has given him a new lease of life.

In conclusion, I opine that he is a narcissist and an attention seeker with his provocative posts and body ink. Rather sad really !

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I respect his determination to be accepted after the 3rd attempt.

I deplore his continual demeaning of the Flag under which he serves and his many adverse comments about the Foreign Legion which has given him a new lease of life.

In conclusion, I opine that he is a narcissist and an attention seeker with his provocative posts and body ink. Rather sad really !
Tattoos don't make him hard..he's very childish.