a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member though a real old-timer

Studs

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Sorry I am not yet familiar with this page...so bear with me...My name is Studs and I joined the Foreign Legion way back in 1964 when things were very different from today....actually most of my time was in Algeria now days you find the Legion all over the place, But if you need some memoirs I will only to pleased to write some for any one interested so please let me know I will be on the FORUM daily from today....Studs [139139]

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Studs,

A warm welcome indeed. Also thank God another Green has joined I am sure we will all welcome your input. Sadly there are too few Greens on the forum.

I am also a real old timer. Class of 1956 former RM Cdo.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Hello and welcome!
Looking forward to anything you will be willing to share re Legion.

Cheers!

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Sorry I am not yet familiar with this page...so bear with me...My name is Studs and I joined the Foreign Legion way back in 1964 when things were very different from today....actually most of my time was in Algeria now days you find the Legion all over the place, But if you need some memoirs I will only to pleased to write some for any one interested so please let me know I will be on the FORUM daily from today....Studs [139139]

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Welcome studs.
I can confirm that Studs sent me irrefutable proof of being an ex-legionnaire. And Yes I have PM'd the Boss to make him green.
The same applies for Ranger Rick.

Peter Lyderik

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
Lets hear about your time in the Legion. How many years, where did you serve and in which regiments, how was it (now when the Algerian war was over)?

Looking forward hearing from you.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Studs welcome to forum. Nice to have another green.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Welcome aboard ancien.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Studs,

A warm welcome indeed. Also thank God another Green has joined I am sure we will all welcome your input. Sadly there are too few Greens on the forum.

I am also a real old timer. Class of 1956 former RM Cdo.
We are around Charles. Some didn’t like the forum format or the direction it was going. But I think things are starting to get a little better.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
We are around Charles. Some didn’t like the forum format or the direction it was going. But I think things are starting to get a little better.
Thank God you remain a stalwart and a decent one.
Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Yours aye- Chas.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Cheers Wake, I’m with you there, and Studs, Mmle 118xxx here and all in Algeria.