a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first week in Aubagne

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
I repeat
Marines are marines
Parras are Paras
Infantery are Info
So,what are Boots?
Serious question, Chas

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I'll give you a serious answer + the warning that I've given you, watch your mouth when slagging down other units. I could, but won't slag down the Brit Army catering corps, because I was there. I'll even allow sexpert and anyone else who has served in the Brit army, because that was their want.

The last thing we need on here is bickering between the REP and corbeaux the others who haven't been there. And although the others won't know what I'm referring to because i deleted it, you know what I'm talking about.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Why don't you give it a rest mate? You are starting to push it. And for no reason.
I watch **** all

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Laddie had his first interview with the sgt recruter last thursday, it went well ( office near the 13 DBLE Rodez) (9 month wait. and 2 nd on the 7 th of Jan, then physical in Bordeaux. ..all at my expense, btw)
We are asking for the Genie / Pioneers / Engineers. ..
Because, as you and i, and Mark can testify. ..there ain't much wanting for. ...
Ex Marines
Ex Paras
Ex Infantery
Fact

Asking
Is 13 DBLE. ..now a regiment or still half a brigade?
Yup....engineers good number

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I'll give you a serious answer + the warning that I've given you, watch your mouth when slagging down other units. I could, but won't slag down the Brit Army catering corps, because I was there. I'll even allow sexpert and anyone else who has served in the Brit army, because that was their want.

The last thing we need on here is bickering between the REP and corbeaux the others who haven't been there. And although the others won't know what I'm referring to because i deleted it, you know what I'm talking about.
The ACC guys were ok. Good scoff. Liked to drink too, one was always in Angies bar seeing the Girls. Must have spent a Fortune in there...LOL

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Whelp today's the day I'm headed back in. Im going to go for a run eat some breakfast pack up my stuff and head back in for the Christmas festivities. Though I imagine as a civi I won't have many.
Thanks for the well wishes hopefully the next time we speak again I'll have a sweet new hat to show everyone.
Merry Christmas to you all or what ever it is you might celebrate.
Cheers,
B. B. CODY

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hope you get some decent Christmas scoff Buddy...sure you will.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Let's pray for legalised dope
For your govern
The X miss almost had a guid time with me. ..i resisted
Went for some thing young and juicy + non Serbian
Post Shitum
FQ the 7 Janno
Velicki curaz was here

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Let's pray for legalised dope
For your govern
The X miss almost had a guid time with me. ..i resisted
Went for some thing young and juicy + non Serbian
Post Shitum
FQ the 7 Janno
Velicki curaz was here
Haha...good man.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Since when, Paras, Marines ; Cavalry, Atteliry or other frigging Spetzna won a war ? I seriously ask you, self be wonder bees
Without the occupation of the field = ( the war is lost ) , excluded Serbia
No Infanterie means no battle and Naff yer petty over hilighted skirrmishes. ..that's exactly that
The infantery rules the Army and end off