a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Was thinking more on the lines of prévention and récupération. ..it's a science on it's own
Thing's like hyper tension and salts
Vegetable protiens are reserves to animal protiens
Transit. .no chit, man
And all the other aches and pains
Adds : Ofal and if you are courage enougth to eat Ofal for performance = eat it raw
Add also : kidneys need to be flushed or if you prefer / the more you pish, the healthier you might be (get's rid of the toxcines etc. .1 in 3 mineral water
Potassium buggers kidney's
Potassium can remplace Sodium but Sodium gives hi tension

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Was thinking more on the lines of prévention and récupération. ..it's a science on it's own
Thing's like hyper tension and salts
Vegetable protiens are reserves to animal protiens
Transit. .no chit, man
And all the other aches and pains
Adds : Ofal and if you are courage enougth to eat Ofal for performance = eat it raw
Add also : kidneys need to be flushed or if you prefer / the more you pish, the healthier you might be (get's rid of the toxcines etc. .1 in 3 mineral water
Potassium buggers kidney's
Potassium can remplace Sodium but Sodium gives hi tension
But Magnesium stops cramps ;)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Use it often and it's instant. (Tabs)
There is an alternative : a small square of real black chocolate, 70 % or supérieur (none of that palm oil, Nestlé or other brand crap)
In the Legion, often breakfast was bread and (real) chocolat sandwichs (saw dudes placing a plack in between. ..old school and an auld wives tale, no doubt but granny kens best, imo!
We are given salt Tabs too, when tabbing. ..no need if you have had your ration of Real choccalat
There is an oberveance too, do not over do it. .like evry thing, even fitness
"Rest is Best"...patent pending

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
chocolat sandwichs (saw dudes placing a plack in between. ..old school and an auld wives tale, no doubt but granny kens best,imo
I remember new guys having to eat a shit sandwich just reminded me of this, i never had to do it. ;) on the subject of old school i like this exercise. video to follow

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Climb a multi storey up and down five times a day, with a shopping bag full of buck fast and you will see progress

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Obvisouly isn't pished enougth
Back in the day, i owned à french air force leather jacket (official) : Rapace or Joe can confirm it's one piece of extra good fabrication. ....To get back to quartier was a haul. ..200 meter wall that belonged to the Hospital, just before camp (gone now and rebuilt else where)....After a time, (some years more or less). My jacket developped a white chalk left sleeve shoulder! The Muncipiality works in strange and corrupt ways, imo

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Obvisouly isn't pished enougth
Back in the day, i owned à french air force leather jacket (official) : Rapace or Joe can confirm it's one piece of extra good fabrication. ....To get back to quartier was a haul. ..200 meter wall that belonged to the Hospital, just before camp (gone now and rebuilt else where)....After a time, (some years more or less). My jacket developped a white chalk left sleeve shoulder! The Muncipiality works in strange and corrupt ways, imo
aye... climbed a few fences when pished.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
The videos you post, she is gorgeous.

I feel like I should be paying you a subscription.
Nice that two countryman wound similar interests. Maybe this could result in some friendship?
I mean...to be honest (as I always am) maybe me self is little bit intrigued with this and some of Sexpert's "babydolls", but man... I can't like girls whose body structure resemble too much for boy. (actually man on hard core weight training)

Nothing against those who like that, but I think women's body can be muscular , feminine and sexy in same time.

One example :

I mean... she is not great dancer, but she is dominating tennis for how much? And just look at that a$$... mmm. Yeah some may not like it but I adore it. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Nice that two countryman wound similar interests. Maybe this could result in some friendship?
I mean...to be honest (as I always am) maybe me self is little bit intrigued with this and some of Sexpert's "babydolls", but man... I can't like girls whose body structure resemble too much for boy. (actually man on hard core weight training)

Nothing against those who like that, but I think women's body can be muscular , feminine and sexy in same time.

One example :

I mean... she is not great dancer, but she is dominating tennis for how much? And just look at that a$$... mmm. Yeah some may not like it but I adore it. ;)
One day you will understand...:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.