a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
I see, thank you for the info. Hm, so Germans actually have problems ? ( just a little sarcasm , looking at them from Balkans. For some reason people here still think it's heaven there - until they get there, than they say there is no place like home):rolleyes:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I see, thank you for the info. Hm, so Germans actually have problems ? ( just a little sarcasm , looking at them from Balkans. For some reason people here still think it's heaven there - until they get there, than they say there is no place like home):rolleyes:
Well there are more & more attacks & rapes here it's getting out of control. I don't want to get into it on here but I think you know what I mean. Being honest i would rather live in Poland now...LOL nice Girls:D

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
.. well come to Croatia then, we are cheaper than Poland and before you do anything you have to ask clergy for permission - especially if it's non of their business. Also, the quality of your life will depend are you the part of political network or not. If not, you will leave the country (like cca 250 000 people in the last 5 years). Everybody is in Ireland, Germany, Austria, Australia. ...
Rant finished.
On a brighter side, it snowed a little bit today. I love watching it from the right side of the window.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
.. well come to Croatia then, we are cheaper than Poland and before you do anything you have to ask clergy for permission - especially if it's non of their business. Also, the quality of your life will depend are you the part of political network or not. If not, you will leave the country (like cca 250 000 people in the last 5 years). Everybody is in Ireland, Germany, Austria, Australia. ...
Rant finished.
On a brighter side, it snowed a little bit today. I love watching it from the right side of the window.
Like snow but makes Driving a pain...also i like to run in the woods here & it gets really shitty when the snow thaws. I Sound a right winger...haha

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Like snow but makes Driving a pain...also i like to run in the woods here & it gets really shitty when the snow thaws. I Sound a right winger...haha
I do not assume your political orientation, sorry if it sounded like that...
To me , "Leftists" always tell me I'm a nazzi, "Far rightists" (?) call me a commie.
In some weird way, I find comfort and feel pretty healthy when they do that. :giggle:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I do not assume your political orientation, sorry if it sounded like that...
To me , "Leftists" always tell me I'm a nazzi, "Far rightists" (?) call me a commie.
In some weird way, I find comfort and feel pretty healthy when they do that. :giggle:
it´s got so absurd in Germany they have made up new words .. they don´t call you a Neo -Nazi .. you are now a "Rechtspopulist" A Right Populist...but the Left communists are allowed to attack Afd party members & nothing is said. very sad to see here. I have been here since 1985 & it´s terrible to see how it´s changed.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
I read today that some afd guy got the s*it kicked out of him. Photos were shocking.
F*ck politics.
I didn't hear this for a while, on Cervens it's an evergreen:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia

Ye no place like home, Germany isn't what it used to be, we here have it better than that in the West, but then nobody coming home (unless he have to). I'm pissed with that classic gastarbeiter story.
Of course is better in German than here.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Ye no place like home, Germany isn't what it used to be, we here have it better than that in the West, but then nobody coming home (unless he have to). I'm pissed with that classic gastarbeiter story.
Of course is better in German than here.
yes they had it very good here for years but it´s changed now. At least most Eastern European countries have still pride in their country & people.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I read today that some afd guy got the s*it kicked out of him. Photos were shocking.
F*ck politics.
I didn't hear this for a while, on Cervens it's an evergreen:
It was the section (composé) of the 3 rd Cie REP when we were in CAR, central africa, the 1st time. It was chosen by the chef de section because those that were held in fort arrest (FdeN) after the putsch would sing it.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
yes they had it very good here for years but it´s changed now. At least most Eastern European countries have still pride in their country & people.
F*ck pride. You can't put pride on bread. I'm sick of Serbian pride. Usually pushed by people who need to be shamed

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
The Hollies : I fought the law and the law won
Sex Pistols : Anarchy
Eugine Pottier : The International
Post Shitum : tell them what you are listening tô = lets them know what you are thinking of. ..

Man's bests freinds in life are...
1. The dosh in his sporran
2. The key to his caravan
3. His carry out
Any thing else is irrelevant

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The Hollies : I fought the law and the law won
Sex Pistols : Anarchy
Eugine Potter : The International
Post Shitum : tell them what you are listening tô = lets them know what you are thinking of. ..

Man's bests freinds in life are...
1. The dosh in his sporran
2. The key to his caravan
3. His carry out
Any thing else is irrelevant
haha...i remember the good old carry out :) the cheap charger lager what was the other falkon lager

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Kestrel, Tuborg, Skol and Tennants
Tartan spécial any day for me
When the beer goes flat = either you didn't drink it fast enougth or did not add a doze of Coca Cola

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Kestrel, Tuborg, Skol and Tennants
Tartan spécial any day for me
When the beer goes flat = either you didn't drink it fast enougth or did not add a doze of Coca Cola
was another called charger lager.. used to hang around the high street waiting for the older guys to get us a carry out from the Victoria wine..hahac9c25c6751366a00e6acc3a9bff79385_320x320.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
You spent too much service in the auld reekie, dude
serious question .. is your mind so twisted as your riddles? you know that if you spoke to scots back home they would think you´re a fanny. maybe you get points in the bars there with your Legion tattoo on your hand, showing any wannabe terrorist who you are but smart you aint ..bro