a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Security threat. Finally been Banned permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I friend of mine who is a serving legionnaire who is Dormant on the forum but follows it closely, sent me an email.
He underlined the fact that DCXLVI has openly disclosed the new identity of BBCody which is a breach of legion security. How he knows this information is a matter for the sécurité Militaire Also Known As the 'gestapo'.o_O
And my friend is quite right, the whole idea of changing your name is to give you a new start in life And here is :
[IMG]https://cervens.net/forum/data/avatars/m/10/10830.jpg?1517645470[/IMG]
DCLXVI
Legionnaire

JoinedDec 20, 2013Messages1,512Ratings115 10 7LocationThe 12th PlanetHome Country
United%20States.GIF

Nov 16, 2017

Yea Flash, Martin Scott fooled everyone. 1ère Classe T. Kant 210-304 1REG, 2nd company, 3rd section, function sap de combat.
Posting for all the world to know BBCody's new identity :eek:
It's not only that, I got sick of him knocking down the legion (which he is currently serving in) and obviously getting away with it. I've copied out December's rants for your appreciation. Basically, if you don't like the legion, then keep your mouth shout :whistle:
Dec 9, 2018

• Deleted by Joseph Cosgrove
  • Dec 9, 2018
Me either. Best thing is, Natural selection. When all the has beens and did that's are dead and gone, maybe peace will be restored on this dump forum. It has turned into crying Antifa babies. And salty fat drunks who tell us the 80's rocked. Makes me wonder how long some of you dudes have had your beer guts.
Dec 7, 2018

NOTAEXAN,

Hilarious how these dudes still think the Legion is full of commandos. I remember when we did our CENTAC and had some beers while scratching our heads in amazement at the sheer stupidity and lack of basic military skills. I am glad I saw you off at the gare Saint-Charles in Marseille. I'm especially glad you made it in the police back home. Nice one. I love our live fire shooting every 2-3 months. Same at 1er REG... 25-50 rounds max. 100 meters, 75, 50, 25. FINISHED. You are an expert. TOTAL JOKE.
I just wish the fantasist would listen to the guys who are and were in, in the last five years.
2nd Public warning about running down the legion. the next time it will lead to a 2 week ban. Get your act together DCLXVI or you will have to find a new forum to whinge on.
DUDE, how are you man. Cant believe i saw you at the Gare in Marseille as you walked away from the shittiest army the planet has to offer. Hope you are good man, 2 years left for me, jesus fuck..
Dec 6, 2018

• Dec 7, 2018
Joseph Cosgrove said:
Well I thought I'd warn him anyway, because although he's said that he does not want any more to do with the forum several times, he's always coming back.
I'd say the biggest regret is that instead of offering helpful advice in a civil manner and pointing people in the right direction, he's got this demeaning aggressive IN Capitols manner.
Why would i point them in the right direction, when all you people do here is say its all bullshit. You all beg for current info, when its given, you all jump together and call bullshit. Why on earth would I help?. Same syndrome in the legion. Everyone is a total maggot and drunk and cocaine weekend user and a total fantasist. The guys who lived it, all sweep it under the rug and keep pretending the legion is full of commandos. Total and biggest running joke that France has to offer. Again, No one wants the truth. It is a double edge sword and mighty sharp.
Dec 6, 2018

• Dec 6, 2018
Follow your heart, not what others recommend you to do...I have a good friend who has 22 years service, he is Bulgarian and a CCH. Works over with the EV and the reds, you will see him if you come soon. He leaves next year, back to Bulgaria.
Screw what these dudes on here recommend you to do. You do what that heart tells you, not these cyber freaks here recommend. Most are half dead, live in the "Past of back in the day" and or are total maniacs who come here and tell about there grand idea to join when they get tired of the free loader ride and all the excuses that come with it.
Dec 6, 2018

Call me anything you wish. Just not what you think you know. You actually think I would post my name, legion name?. Bahaha . And or my MLE. LOL. Sexpert, no, we would not, I have no desire to meet a dude who pussied out when I offered to buy his way to france for the legion. I am so glad not any of you, but the very few here, actually know what you are talking about or know anything about me.
Probably why only the real solid dudes get videos and pics of my daily life and personal emails from me. Oh and holiday gift packages from me and the lady. Sucks to suck for all the fantasist and maniacs.
Dec 6, 2018

• Dec 8, 2018
Sorry tweddle dee and tweddle dumb. I have made more mistakes then both of you combined, and I am just fine here in the legion.

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Dec 6, 2018

Dax.McKnight said:
Can anyone confirm if I get to lvl 8 am I scored an 8, or do I have to complete 8 which would show 9 to have an 8 score
I will confirm this. First off I got in at 212 lbs, bigger stats than you and all that, WHATEVER. Second, I personally went to Castel with an Australian who is now a trans in 2reg who made it level 5, and could not do 3 pullups. At the end of 4RE( I was 2CIE ,S1) on our absolute FINALS of everything, HE BOMBED the P.O. at the Table. He could never ever get his leg up and over the table to get over it. HE NEVER did, nor ever made more than 3 Pullups, and he not ONLY got in, but was pushed on through to 2REG. YES, OTHER factors are always at play. Hence, he is a transman now..
Dec 3, 2018

DCLXVI said:
Nevermind, this buffalo bill dude is clearly not listening, wonder if the maniac even read my post to him, meh..whatever.
which post are you refering to ? there is alot of them?
Dec 3, 2018

Rapace said:
Fortunately, at this stage at least, very unlikely.

Not correct. You had groups like “Action Française” (and old far right movement dating back to the 30s), or the “Bastion Social”, the new name of a far right student movement dating back to the 60s called “Groupe Union Défense” (GUD). Last Saturday, the presence of both far left, including Black Bloc, and far right violent activists has been confirmed. Unfortunately, it takes only a few dozens of such thugs to do the damage that we've seen.
As I said ALREADY, the 1reg, 2cie has been in ALL the nonsense in Paris, we are on vigi here...been here since Oct..
Nov 30, 2018

Fire me a Private message. You come in on Friday, the 16, Dec, right?. PM details. I will square you away man. I will come up from the South and link with you. TELL YOU the truth, because these bone heads on here just simply cannot fathom the truth of the legion. If you send info in private, I will even book you a hostel room in St. Christophers in next to Gare de nord. Ill do it in you r name, so all you need to do is check you in. We will grab a beer and I will fill you in and what to expect.
If you want, I will even grab an Uber to FDN with you and make sure you get in fine. Ill leave my number in any case of misfortune. Let me know. I cant help you if you dont want it. BTW, Ill tell you about my time.....too. Feds, not state...
Nov 27, 2018

ALL bullsh*t. There is no limit in size or height. IN the 4th CIE of the 1REG, there is ONE BULGARIAN Giant who is 6'7 and there is a MONGOLIAN MIDGET who past FG2 and is 4'10 ANYONE in REG and or 4CIE will know this, but 1REG, for sure, Everyone knows. Common knowledge. Same in the CCL, of probably all reg's. There are WHALES, FAT AS FUCK. And i do not mean 15+ or more years. I mean the LOSERS of the regiment whos only resort was STAGE CUISINE. ALL GREENS know this is true.

Last edited:

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Joseph,

Thank you for your work and efforts.
I hope in the future, all this energy you put in will benefit wannabees - instead wasting it on cases like this.
Still Garde Punis in a way? ;-)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
[IMG]https://cervens.net/forum/data/avatars/s/10/10830.jpg?1517645470[/IMG]
Hi from Australia
Hey mate, PLEASE private message me, I have some very good shit to tell you in private message. I cant help you, if you dont message me. See you in three weeks..
[IMG]https://cervens.net/forum/data/avatars/s/10/10830.jpg?1517645470[/IMG]
Brit seeking a new adventure
PM me please. I can help..
Oct 24, 2018

Chas said:
ArtyFO,
Join the club !;) Remember it is all in the mind. Chas. RMV202910 Mne 20/06/1956.(y)
Chas, the “has been” as you said. Back to signing off with commando this and commando that. I have actually seen a few forums for the former Commandos of your day. I presume you have to have been or are a commando to join them tho. Oh well, we are all commandos, especially in the Legion. Commandos everywhere.
Oct 24, 2018

SnafuSmite said:
DCLXVI, why dont you go and get f@cked, you've disappeared for how many months which is your prerogative, now you've come back to the forum and are already flinging insults at members and acting like an all powerful and knowledgeable guru and have even decided pawning your crap on the forum. I don't see you slagging off the Legion whilst your trying to sell your stuff? Not all people on the forum are here to join the FFL, some on here just want to learn more about the Legion or are interested in its history.

You've threatened to leave the forum on numerous occasions, yet always come snivelling back, is this to satiate your ego or just make yourself appear better. Cause in my opinion you are an arrogant asshole that slags his own unit, yet always comes with pearls of "wisdom." Whats even worse is you act like a spoilt teenager when you are in your 30's.

So either contribute without exaggeration and conjecture or sod off and stop being a wanker!
You crack me up. Yes, I come back when i want, it always reminds me why i leave this place for long periods of time. Full of dudes like you. I am not pawning anything, just heaps of junk left over from Opex. I am sure I will be seeing you on here for years and years to come wasting away in your digital universe. You peoples problem is , you cannot fathom what the legion really is. Thus calling everything outside of your delusions of what the legion is, an exaggeration. Either way, My mate JOE C knows what i have been doing and were i have been. And all Rapace has to do is ask for a few items sent to him, but he hasnt wrote. Nothing like evidence.
Keep measuring each others dicks. But I am sure you are the bottom anyhow..
Oct 24, 2018

sexpert said:
also got my Liney Belt. Leather with brass Buckel & my snips , knife etc for cutting cable. They don't issue it anymore as the Lineman trade is gone. My Belt has the stamp 1945 on it.
Hilarious, Sounds like a case of the Legion...The 1REG is sooooo superior and technologically advanced that all the equip in the "Cave" is called U.S. Cause all the garbage is left over junk from WW2, For example all of our elite shovels with a stamp of 1944 on it, Commonly called and only known by all iREG as the PELLE "U.S." because it is a wooden piece of shit from the USA in WW2...Legion joke of all joke...Send the REG to the mine field with all this garbage..
https://cervens.net/forum/index.php?threads/authentic-legion-items-for-sale.22617/

Lastly (basically because I haven't got time to post all his rants and slagging down the legion I hope that you, Cpl Thomas Kant 210-304 1REG, 2nd company, 3rd section, function sap de combat, have not f*cked up Bufallo Bill's chances of becoming a legionnaire.

And also IF, and I suspect that they do, the SM AKA, gestapo monitor the forum, then you will have a few answers to provide concerning your belittling of the the Legion
Legio Patria Nostra.

Attachments

• 1547543854875.gif
    1547543854875.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 30
  • 1547543854962.gif
    1547543854962.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 21
Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Joseph,

Thank you for your work and efforts.
I hope in the future, all this energy you put in will benefit wannabees - instead wasting it on cases like this.
Still Garde Punis in a way? ;-)
Perun, believe me I would love to concentrate more effort on those who would like to join. However I just got sick and tired of Thomas Kant's constant knocking down the legion, And then he goes and post's BBCody's new identity. If the Gestapo do monitor the forum, they are going to wonder how it is when only a week ago (?) they gave him a new identity and told him not to tell anyone?
In the days when he was going by the name of tragedy, he's been banned and then when he showed up as 666 is called the "number of the Beast" in (most manuscripts of) chapter 13 of the Book of Revelation, of the New Testament, and also in popular culture. he's banned again and then again.

He even stooped so low as to slag off Chas for signing off as a commando.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Joe really is the Cpl Chef ...:D. I mean you're a fair guy Joe. I just gotta watch out for Frenchie on here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Good riddance, its an absolute disgrace how he conducted himself. Let the proper authorities deal with him now.

Its truly a shame that it like this, he is in a unique position where he could actually contribute but instead slanders and hinders those that try and start a new life for themselves.

It really is a "tradgedy."

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Good riddance, its an absolute disgrace how he conducted himself. Let the proper authorities deal with him now.

Its truly a shame that it like this, he is in a unique position where he could actually contribute but instead slanders and hinders those that try and start a new life for themselves.

It really is a "tradgedy."
yes i mean there are guys who go to the Legion for a second chance like Buffalo Bill .. he´ll embrace his chance & i think be a good soldier. That´s what´s unique about the Legion it´s still a place to go. Do as your told, soldier & have fun on nights out but keep the head. Got it all baby !:)

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I was very surprised DCLXVI mentioned someone's civilian name but not my place to question it.
I would imagine he could get in some serious merde for his actions ?, his slagging of the Legion possibly not an offence in itself but putting confidential information of a public forum ! , `l`d guess Legion security will have a field day with him , busted down to second class ? kicked out ? (maybe he wants this ?) , I`m sure they`ll be interested in how he obtained the information and who assisted him.
No doubt there`s a big fan turning somewhere in France and a truck load of merde about to hit it.

Reaction score
Home Country
Bulgaria
The entitlement is strong, how can this guy even slag off the opportunity he has been given in life and talk sh*t...

Last edited by a moderator:

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Well I hope catches a wake up of reality in this case. He used to love preaching about the "reality" of things but to be honest I think his bio sums it up. "From the 12th Planet... " dumbass

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Perun, believe me I would love to concentrate more effort on those who would like to join. However I just got sick and tired of Thomas Kant's constant knocking down the legion, And then he goes and post's BBCody's new identity. If the Gestapo do monitor the forum, they are going to wonder how it is when only a week ago (?) they gave him a new identity and told him not to tell anyone?
In the days when he was going by the name of tragedy, he's been banned and then when he showed up as 666 is called the "number of the Beast" in (most manuscripts of) chapter 13 of the Book of Revelation, of the New Testament, and also in popular culture. he's banned again and then again.

He even stooped so low as to slag off Chas for signing off as a commando.
Simply unforgivable giving out the identity of a new legionnaire! i have a feeling his days in the legion will also be numbered! Well done Joseph.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Does the Legion do dishonourable discharge ? or could he be on ROP`s for the rest of his career?

Pink Floyd

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
Does the Legion do dishonourable discharge ? or could he be on ROP`s for the rest of his career?
It has to be a very serious charge/or circumstances to be sent back to Aubagne to get the boot before the end of one's 5 years. As for "mauvais esprit" (low moral, not giving a ****) that will normally be handled within the company. It is a chargeable offense. Reality usually smacks them in the face when the Legion has no interest in offering them a second contract whilst getting processed during the last week at H.Q. Its all written in your dossier from day one...i read mine from cover to cover!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I saw that guy posting on reddit in a ffl sub recently and he is definitely a security threat. I find it comical how he was bragging about sending people gifts and buying airplane tickets here, he was complaining about how little he was paid on reddit. Nice to be back on this forum, I posted a while ago considering the Legion but I decided I'd try to make a new life by other means. Those other means turned out to be a stalefish, I'll have to save for my ticket to Paris.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Drock and welcome back. I'd go directly to Aubagne if I were you, but it's your choice.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hi Drock and welcome back. I'd go directly to Aubagne if I were you, but it's your choice.
Ah thank you for the welcome. It's good to speak to a no nonsense gentleman such as yourself again and I expect much the same in the Legion. Perhaps we can speak privately for a moment?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Drock, drop me a PM anytime you want. I'll be dropping in a couple of times this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.