a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaelic warriors chatter

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Did 28 days well nights in that little jail that was the easy bit, the days were a nightmare but hey you fu*k up and dig deep and get on with it.
Aye bit of a lad you. Where in Scotland are you from?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Is that same Dunfermline - for which Alex Fergusan played back in the day?
Don´t know but must have been as there is only Dunfermline Athletic. I used to go & watch Stirling Albion as a kid...LOL

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Aberfeldy

" the birks of Aberfeldy"...a poème written by Scotland's national "Makar" (poet or baird if you prefer
A "birk," is a canyon
Aberfeldy in19 65, the year i was born, had a population of 1000, more or less
Nîmes, in 2018 has a, of 14000, more or less
Nîmes has 7 hills (just like Rome)
Aberfeldy has 7 lochs or 7 lakes if you prefer
Most give birth to the fasest flowing river in the whole of the British Isles
As from August onwards, you can watch the salmon returning home to frey ...they leap out of the water to catch files (it's a spectacle and often i wouldn't attend school and who could blame me? It's all about éducation

Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
was Born in Dunfermline Fife but grew up here near stirling.

Andy Murray was born in Dunblane
As a primary school kid, he was victim bit survived , of the massive murder commited by that twat. .

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Andy Murray was born in Dunblane
As a primary school kid, he was victim bit survived , of the massive murder commited by that twat. .
I actually went to Dunblane primary school. The Person who did it Thomas Hamilton i met too as a kid. A school friend killed himself because his daughter was killed in the Massacre. He used a Shotgun to the head.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Had an invite for hind stalking , a good few days of eating and drinking and of course shooting.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
as a young guy i used to go on this estate Grouse beating for the high society shooting. looked after us though, got hot soup & steak pies to eat. were well paid too. Famous of course for the man who formed the SAS. David Stirling.