a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
What's real man for you? I don't consider for real man guys obsessed with their body, training every single day for 4 hours, counting every single calorie, get depressed if don't train 2 days, spading big amounts of cash for supplements and hormones. That's not real man. I know that kind, believe me.
This story is taking out of concept it probably comes from fact that normal man in his late 30s - 40s can't have visible abs and be muscular in same time without crazy training and diet regime, insane genetic and most likely steroids.
Most girls don't consider gym rats with crazy musculature to be sexy. They don't like dad's body too. If you ask girls what male body they like most of them would go for guys who train but not too much, don't have body fat under 10 %.
you do not need to train 4 hours a Day.
you do not need expensive supplements if you eat properly.
Hormones are not needed unless competing (yes it´s true folks)
women don´t care if you look big or small. size of the wallet counts.
Under 10% is competion. most with a good body will be 15-20%
a man in his 30s-40s is still young enough for visible abs. i have them at 52. stop the boozing .

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
These are very good. Roman chair squats. Some call them Sissy squats but that's a different exercise.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Nope I'm definitely not that. I Got some little beer belly (real beer belly, one which disappears once you stop drinking beer).

I'm not satisfied with my body, but I look better than most guys. I would change that very soon.
Me too, a bit of beer belly, no probs. But I attach a pic of my body when about 20, somewhere in the Algerian mountains. Now, Dusabo and Sexpert dont go all wild about it, eh? 4571

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Got offered a job at Nuffield as a PT a couple of years back. But once I saw the nick of the head PT (she clearly didn't practise what she preached) I turned the offer down.
Yeah... Don't See the need for All this.. All i did was turn up at Redford bks... Sit ups... Pull ups... Etc. BFT... 😆 Next Day Interview. Piece of p*ss

Last edited by a moderator:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
This thread is bugging. ..
Say's 39 pages but will only show 38
Post counter isn't working correctly too

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
What's real man for you? I don't consider for real man guys obsessed with their body, training every single day for 4 hours, counting every single calorie, get depressed if don't train 2 days, spading big amounts of cash for supplements and hormones. That's not real man. I know that kind, believe me.
This story is taking out of concept it probably comes from fact that normal man in his late 30s - 40s can't have visible abs and be muscular in same time without crazy training and diet regime, insane genetic and most likely steroids.
Most girls don't consider gym rats with crazy musculature to be sexy. They don't like dad's body too. If you ask girls what male body they like most of them would go for guys who train but not too much, don't have body fat under 10 %.

I think the question of 'What's a real man to you?' is figurative. Everyone will have a different opinion.

Yet, My opinion is that any man (outside of a genuine medical condition) that has a 'dad bod' is not a real man.
Our ancestors walked 20 miles a day and speared buffalo. That level of activity is what we are designed for. It's not necessary to do that anymore but being lazy is not part of our DNA. So buck up.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I think the question of 'What's a real man to you?' is figurative. Everyone will have a different opinion.

Yet, My opinion is that any man (outside of a genuine medical condition) that has a 'dad bod' is not a real man.
Our ancestors walked 20 miles a day and speared buffalo. That level of activity is what we are designed for. It's not necessary to do that anymore but being lazy is not part of our DNA. So buck up.
I didn't said that real man should have dad's body. In fact I think that real man should at least has wider shoulders than waist.
But I also think that if you can't see six pack on someone you can't say he is not real man. And isn't and of the world for guy , like no girl should sleep with him.
And I'm pretty damn sure that real man doesn't look like this :

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I didn't said that real man should have dad's body. In fact I think that real man should at least has wider shoulders than waist.
But I also think that if you can't see six pack on someone you can't say he is not real man. And isn't and of the world for guy , like no girl should sleep with him.
And I'm pretty damn sure that real man doesn't look like this :

View attachment 4590
Please ..not all weight trainers are like big Ron. Not all take "supplements". Been over this time & time again. You do not even need a split routine to build muscle either. I myself like an upper/lower split. Full body is good too.

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
OK, now try this trick from a 2REP camp in Algeria, about 1960, known as Cote 924.

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Nah, just a run of the mill suspect terrorist, but they never told the truth if you just asked them, so you had to soften them up first a bit. They were suspect terrorists, after all. Mind you, not proven yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.