a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Sniper

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Sexper, what part of Scotland is this accent from? (Count Dankula's)

maim

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Interesting reading the bits about age difference, man/woman. When I got back to Bonifacio in 1983 after Liban I started living with a 46 yr old from Luxembourg.
I got some serious merde from a number of SNCO's.
Moderated my outlook and have been married to a woman for the last 25 yrs that is 25 yrs older than me, I'm 57 now. A bit like Mohamed, GBHN.
Safe,
M

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Interesting reading the bits about age difference, man/woman. When I got back to Bonifacio in 1983 after Liban I started living with a 46 yr old from Luxembourg.
Moderated my outlook and have been married to a woman for the last 25 yrs that is 25 yrs older than me, I'm 57 now. A bit like Mohamed, GBHN.
Safe,
M
Wow. That's great and impressive congratulations! Say hello to your lady from me.

Unfortunately didn't worked for me with mine 14 y older lady. Age have nothing with break.

I think it's better that woman its bit older than man for stable relationships.

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Safe,
M
Hi, just out of curiosity, and since we now have drifted on to sex anyway, does anybody here know if the legion still runs BMCs?

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
We are a bunch of horny old dudes on here😄😋
Well, I’m just guessing, of course, but I reckon the ladies at the BMC would accept you with open arms, as long as you paid by the hour.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Well, I’m just guessing, of course, but I reckon the ladies would accept you with open arms, as long as you paid by the hour.
I'm a cheap skate jonny. Lay by lills here at the side of the road 😄

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi, just out of curiosity, and since we now have drifted on to sex anyway, does anybody here know if the legion still runs BMCs?
Bordel Militaire de campagne. Or more generally referred to as the Pouff. In 86, there was still one just outside the camp Forget 3 REI, behind the assault course!
In '90-92 it still existed in Gabode, 13 DBLE, Djibouti, however nowadays, they don't exist any more. More is the pity because, the girls were controlled on a regular basis and so was the legionnaire.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Bordel Militaire de campagne. Or more generally referred to as the Pouff. In 86, there was still one just outside the camp Forget 3 REI, behind the assault course!
In '90-92 it still existed in Gabode, 13 DBLE, Djibouti, however nowadays, they don't exist any more. More is the pity because, the girls were controlled on a regular basis and so was the legionnaire.
:Dso was it cheaper than one outside of camp? buy one get one free ?

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Exactly, Joe. We had one BMC in 2 REP in Algeria that followed us whenever we moved base camp to a new location, and the ladies were all our friends. I can still remember them waving and laughing as I drove behind their truck in my jeep one time when we were on the move. They were also great fun to chat with over a beer in their bar between pay days, when they got too busy. They had regular check ups by the medics and every legionnaire in the regiment was their protector.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Cheaper, I don't know. The thing is that the girls were given hygiene lessons, serious :oops:and would be checked by a doctor, blood samples taken etc. Any legionnaire with VD was banned from the Pouff and there was always a medic to do a Pre-exam of his parts before signing his pass.

Then when they closed down, it was gun fight at the OK Corral When I went back to Djibouti on tournant. For those who have been to Djibouti,,,Everyone to his own.

When I went to Camerone in Aubagne a couple of years after leaving the legion, there were a gaggle of them hanging around the the beer tents. I'm not saying that these women worked in the pouffs, but someone brought them to France.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Cheaper, I don't know. The thing is that the girls were given hygiene lessons, serious :oops:and would be checked by a doctor, blood samples taken etc. Any legionnaire with VD was banned from the Pouff and there was always a medic to do a Pre-exam of his parts before signing his pass.

Then when they closed down, it was gun fight at the OK Corral When I went back to Djibouti on tournant. For those who have been to Djibouti,,,Everyone to his own.

When I went to Camerone in Aubagne a couple of years after leaving the legion, there were a gaggle of them hanging around the the beer tents. I'm not saying that these women worked in the pouffs, but someone brought them to France.
When my younger brother comes over he always comes alone... Nö wife. He loves the whores. 😆

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I really having trouble doing ... that with girl I know that she is doing just for money. Of course I tried. Couple times just to be sure :). But no, its not works for me. There is something deeply wrong in whole that process.
Nothing against guys and girls who find that enjoyable. I'm just not one of them.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I really having trouble doing ... that with girl I know that she is doing just for money. Of course I tried. Couple times just to be sure :). But no, its not works for me. There is something deeply wrong in whole that process.
Nothing against guys and girls who find that enjoyable. I'm just not one of them.
Funny when you drive past the lay by lills here. Cars parked outside the Camping Wagon 😆😆