a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Guy is a bit radical but interesting all the same. Modern bodybuilders eat 5/6 meals a Day & force feed. some even blame the Bloated Guts of todays Bodybuilders because of the volume of food. or is it GH (growth Hormone). anyway just thought i would post this. The Video made me think of a comment the Wee Cpl made to a question about weight control..he said eat once a Day. I think myself two meals a Day are fine. Depending on the Foods eaten of course.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Eat once a day and dump once a day at a regular hour..the secret is in the fiber (food for thought....more fiber than protiens)
proteins are important too but i get what you are saying. Eggs are a good wholesome food. The full egg.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
listen to the 2.55 mark. Vince Gironda knew this in the 50s.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
When I got to the part where he was recommending 45 (forty five) eggs a day, I clicked pause. ;)
Yeah... The old school guys did eat like 36 A DAY NO joke.. I mean nö way can you do this. Talking less of course. 😆

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I usually two large meals, once in the mid day and another before bed. The other times I eat is small things, maybe a packet of tuna, or a banana. I'm not a big guy so I don't need a whole lot of food in order to work.

*tested with good results, I can survive on water and crackers and still do decent work for up to three days

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
I eat twice a day most days. Drink alot of full fat milk (nature's protein shake) and a bit of chocolate. Maybe a bottle of whisky at the weekend. I'm more of a circuits kind of lad these days rather than a strength athlete or runner.

Status
Not open for further replies.