a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
So did we. ..
Paul John and Wullie Stuart ... (Stuart is the french spelling of Stewart. ..auld alliance obliged)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
No one here ever really cared about my emotions. Maybe i'm wrong to expect something from site like this?
Is this just info site or what?

I guess I'm carrying a curse. Warrior with an soul of poet. :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
No one here ever really cared about my emotions. Maybe i'm wrong to expect something from site like this?

:D Here bro..this will cheer you up

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I don't know Sexpert. Me and you don't get cheered up by same things. :)

I just got wasted last night, talking silly.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusaboss,

I always worry about your emotions. Don't take things to heart. You are accepted on the forum so continue to post and lighten up a little.☺

Good luck from me for I know you are full of good intentions and without malice.:D

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway

I’m carrying the soil of a potato as well..hick, hick, now where was I? Another whisky should clear my brain, right Capo?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I’m carrying the soil of a potato as well..hick, hick, now where was I? Another whisky should clear my brain, right Capo?
I think honestly that dusa should get outside and do some real training. supping beer every day would make any guy depressive.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The International. ..and a bottle of Vodka
Told you : this dude has class
Drunk bacardi when I was a young buck.. Last time i drunk it was on my 30th birthday as i got a bottle given to me. Have not touched it in 23years. I am a beer type of guy in Moderation of course.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusaboss,

I always worry about your emotions. Don't take things to heart. You are accepted on the forum so continue to post and lighten up a little.☺

Good luck from me for I know you are full of good intentions and without malice.:D
I hope i have not upset him with my comment last night, i mean i do like him. I am sure he´ll be back on later...dusa i am a c²nt at times :D