a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brexit

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
whoever the new PM is they need to sort out a few things like this..

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
It's exactly like that in France and probably the UK too. The thing is .new generations don't see the need of our bulchit history. Let's face it... We were wankers all thru the ages. Plus they have much more distractions worth while than learning how we raped, murdered and plundered savage countries
All guilty and to the end of time, is what I believe.
Oops, I think I missed that bit, but I will accept you were a wanker, just speaking for yourself, I will presume? Do you join school kids demonstrating against global warming as well?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Oops, I think I missed that bit, but I will accept you were a wanker, just speaking for yourself, I will presume? Do you join school kids demonstrating against global warming as well?
yes this global warming and Brain washing is part of the Left, Liberal Green Globalist idiots. Schools and universities are brain washing young people. The real plan is something more evil. can´t believe some don´t realize this.

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
yes this global warming and Brain washing is part of the Left, Liberal Green Globalist idiots. Schools and universities are brain washing young people. The real plan is something more evil. can´t believe some don´t realize this.
I do, no probs.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
No, no , no. Global warming is real deal. We can discuss how much humans have influence on it or speed ice is melting by , but to deny its existence. Today ? Common, wise up. It's not left or right thing it could really F-up all of us.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
No, no , no. Global warming is real deal. We can discuss how much humans have influence on it or speed ice is melting by , but to deny its existence. Today ? Common, wise up. It's not left or right thing it could really F-up all of us.
Even if that was so.. don´t you think they are using this to influence young people for votes?
Also global warming is big business

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
I know you do jonny. talking about other people.
Yes, I know, some kind of sneaking brainwashing going on, by the usual suspect, i.e the pampered inner city chardonnay revolutionaries. F.ck em! And you too Capo. Guess who they will all be running to for safety when their fantasy world crumbles around them? Clue: look at the IS in Iraq and Syria.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I know, some kind of sneaking brainwashing going on, by the usual suspect, i.e the pampered inner city chardonnay revolutionaries. F.ck em! And you too Capo. Guess who they will all be running to for safety when their fantasy world crumbles around them? Clue: look at the IS in Iraq and Syria.
when it all crashes they will just press the "reset" Button... it will be all on their terms. This will be the new Europe. Freedom of speech forget it.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Even if that was so.. don´t you think they are using this to influence young people for votes?
Also global warming is big business
Absolutely . But search online for flooding in Florida. Sea just come in town and its more and more intense

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
when it all crashes they will just press the "reset" Button... it will be all on their terms. This will be the new Europe. Freedom of speech forget it.
I know, sad isn’t it? But at least I will have the right to freedom of speach on this forum, which, by the way, is the only one that I post on. Got that Capo?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely . But search online for flooding in Florida. Sea just come in town and its more and more intense
yes i am no expert but there are also people who say the earth is going through a natural cycle..like the ice age was.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
yes i am no expert but there are also people who say the earth is going through a natural cycle..like the ice age was.
Yes it does, we are still in process of exiting last ice age, but also we spending up cycle big time.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes it does, we are still in process of exiting last ice age, but also we spending up cycle big time.
you drinking Moonshine Bro ? :ROFLMAO: no just kidding i don´t know for sure. Maybe no one knows but it´s being exploited this is true.

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Probably part of that is true. The current level of CO2 in the athmosphere is the same as it was 3 million years ago when Antarctica was partly forested. And with China and India spewing out more of the stuff every year anyway, what can small western countries do to change anything? Actually, F,ch all! Got that Capo?

Or do you have some ulterior motive for marching with school girls? Just crossed my mind 😂

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Probably part of that is true. The current level of CO2 in the athmosphere is the same as it was 3 million years ago when Antarctica was partly forested. And with China and India spewing out more of the stuff every year anyway, what can small western countries do to change anything? Actually, F,ch all! Got that Capo?

Or do you have some ulterior motive for marching with school girls? Just crossed my mind 😂
One thing i do know is people are being forced to accept mass ILLEGAL migration. wait untill it gets to it´s peak ..then we will see what these Liberal Left Morons say.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Of course the "Elite" have no real interests in the mineral rich continent of Africa:rolleyes:. Moving cheap primitive labour to Europe at the same time. They have it all planned.