a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making enquiries about hernia ( inguinal hernia)

Reaction score
Home Country
Ghana
Ive had this inguinal hernia since infancy , I haven't had any problems with it, I'll like to know if ill be turned out during the medical screening test5103

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Ive had this inguinal hernia since infancy , I haven't had any problems with it, I'll like to know if ill be turned out during the medical screening testView attachment 5103
If it sticks out like a big lump I'm sured they'd ask questions. Best bet is to get x-rays and a doctors note saying you all fine, translated into French. Unfortunately only the Doctor doing the physical and medical will give you a clear answer.

Reaction score
Home Country
Ghana
If it sticks out like a big lump I'm sured they'd ask questions. Best bet is to get x-rays and a doctors note saying you all fine, translated into French. Unfortunately only the Doctor doing the physical and medical will give you a clear answer.
To be frank with you , it doesn't, and when it does come out I press it and that's all, it vanishes