a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyday I’m closer to my goal

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I ran with my Eberlestock Skycrane 2 pack loaded 52lbs, this run was challenging I have been running everyday but only ever other with my pack. Today I am starting week three daily pack runs plus my evening slick run.52515252525352545255

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Be careful not to peak. You have to let the legion have some room for monitoring progress. Also running with weight on your back can a problem in later life.
I would honestly recommend that you cut down on the back pack pack runs.
Would maybe be better just speed marching, tabbing with the weight. Would just do some hill work. Most pictures it Looks flat

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Be careful not to peak. You have to let the legion have some room for monitoring progress. Also running with weight on your back can a problem in later life.
I would honestly recommend that you cut down on the back pack pack runs.
I’ll cut back on pack weight and start to walk further 10+, would that be better would you say?

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Nice T-Shirt
Would maybe be better just speed marching, tabbing with the weight. Would just do some hill work. Most pictures it Looks flat
We have a really nice state park near by I can go to that’s very hilly we get sheer face rock climber over there. I sure you guys will enjoy the vistas, I’ll post some pics tomorrow when I start week 4.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
We have a really nice state park near by I can go to that’s very hilly we get sheer face rock climber over there. I sure you guys will enjoy the vistas, I’ll post some pics tomorrow when I start week 4.
Go for Gold man.

Go for Gold 😆

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Wanted to go for a run earlier but i had so much paper work to do. Stuff i had to concentrate on. Maybe later... My brain is numb now 😂