a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test psychotechnique - need your help

Tittos

Reaction score
Home Country
Israel
If they said 18 months, it would be best not to go before that time is up. I would think that they have all your information on record. But like Joe mentioned, you could try.
It make it sense they have all the info in the data Voltigeur , i do remember that cpl isdued a printed document with my detailes and passport . It's not a pleasent moment to find yourself in a foreign country without knowing what to do (iv'e been through it in my previous time)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
The ex Adjudant Chef Lopez has retired and is now working for thé National Foresty Commision in the Guyane
Ex Captain M (167***)
Is now working for Peter, Paul and Jacques. ..boat taxis, personnel and or equipment
To the declared or un declared gold mines
Got the S.P. from an ex reptile at noon

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The ex Adjudant Chef Lopez has retired and is now working for thé National Foresty Commision in the Guyane
Ex Captain M (167***)
Is now working for Peter, Paul and Jacques. ..boat taxis, personnel and or equipment
To the declared or un declared gold mines
Got the S.P. from an ex reptile at noon
I think Adj Chef Lopez is a legend in the jungle. 👍 Has anyone been on one of his courses here?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Has he been on one of mines?
Don't think so, but Los Lopez i have known plenty

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
goes down ok but corona is smoother ... after a few i felt sort of sickly 😢 i p§ssied out bro...
Gotta funny taste, maybe I'd get used to it. Someone reccomended it with a slice of lime, but if I have to start putting fruit in my beer to make it taste better I'd rather drink something else.