a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Yeah... 😆. See them doing Hiit cardio on them.
The first and only time I have ever gotten completely sick and hurled was on that machine, I dont know what it is, but that machine is death.

But practiced on it and can pump out 100 Calories in 5 min.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
During the heat wave here, i had a quick 2 minute toss and burnt 500 cals. ..Howz zat?
Slept for a week after wards and lost 2 stone

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
During the heat wave here, i had a quick 2 minute toss and burnt 500 cals. ..Howz zat?
Slept for a week after wards and lost 2 stone
i would say..stop winging about your "media" thread when you write pish on other threads. ;)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
BS again. He's blocking kicks with inside of his leg, often with knee OMG !?! You just don't do that in real fight. There is multiple reasons for that.

Biggest being that you are probably not able to do that if kick is going to your body or head. So you just giving free kick in soft inner surface of your leg for hit which was already missing you . Also miss could possibly get your opponent of the balance and give you opportunity for strike.
Tibia is much stronger than your knee (especially in that position).
By doing that you opening up yourself to an opponent ...

...just auughh :mad: I get pissed when I see things like this. Probably guys who know something about martial arts (real) have same feeling. But hey, he is doing good guillotine.
If only someone would give him head on plate as his partner doing. ;)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Can't find proper thread.
So what you guys think about US-UK vs Iran currently ongoing conflict?
I think everything would end more or less peacefully. and we would all pay in rising oil price so rich can get even richer.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Can't find proper thread.
So what you guys think about US-UK vs Iran currently ongoing conflict?
I think everything would end more or less peacefully. and we would all pay in rising oil price so rich can get even richer.
I’m going to France to join the French Foreign Legion, international affairs of the wealthy is of no concern to me at the moment.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Good approach. I maintain that attitude today, politics is none of my business.
I was out today rucking in the heat 5.5 miles 52 lbs man I drank about three liters of water, this was a very hilly one as well man kicked my butt. Oh yeah I did the beep test today got to level 8-2, it’s a very different Technique than running. I’m going to do the beep everyday, I want to get to 12.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I never saw that being limited and short-sighted is in legion job description, but hey ... maybe I missed something.

Not letting politics influencing your job as soldier is one thing. Not wanting to talk about it or having opinion is something else.

OK it's not tread for this debate, but even if it is I would expect similar answers. So let's stick to how many km we ran and how many pull ups we can do. After 3 years on this forum those are really exciting subjects to me. ;)

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I never saw that being limited and short-sighted is in legion job description, but hey ... maybe I missed something.

Not letting politics influencing your job as soldier is one thing. Not wanting to talk about it or having opinion is something else.

OK it's not tread for this debate, but even if it is I would expect similar answers. So let's stick to how many km we ran and how many pull ups we can do. After 3 years on this forum those are really exciting subjects to me. ;)
Political views expressed on this forum may be viewed and depending on who seen it, politics is for Another time and place.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States

Also because when I get there I will be told what I should believe, and until that time I’m going to work on getting myself ready to be the best legionnaire I can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.