a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tucking

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
anyway...people always rant on about chins/pull ups but the best exercise is sternum chins. leaning back chest to bar..ala.. Vince Gironda. you will not do so many of these. It´s like a rowing movement & chin. strongest back exercise for me is Barbell bent over rows. builds a thick wide back & strengthens the lower back. Pull ups "for a wide back" are ok but you´ll never get a thick dense back like with rowing.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Ok I will settle for 10 good ones not to put any pressure on you!
hey paps, you still haven´t shown me these Argyll figures yet. saw the legion ones on your window but the Argylls bro. They nearly sent (or wanted to) send me to the junior infantry (Black watch) was my school report you see. A joke really because Dunblane High was a soft school.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I’ve been running, pull-ups, push-ups and sit-ups. Other than that I’ve been to the dentist got one filled cavity and one cracked tooth fixed gums take 4mil prod with measurements tool perfect and pink, gone to doctor physical, cholesterols are perfect, blood pressure perfect, joint flexibility perfect. Chiropractor for physical adjustments done told no need to set up another appointment unless I feel any sort of discomfort, I might go back just because it felt so nice man I didn’t know my back could crack that way, mmm and the electrode treatments for the muscles was so relaxing 😎. It’s a guy I played football with in high school, so he hooked my up only paid 18$ for the sticker pads for the electrode machine. If you have never been to the chiropractors go it’s not what I thought it was at all. Oh yeah and the diet is going well I love the way my poo I’m the morning slides right on out 😂, I do miss the red meat though.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
i can do 12-15 good quality chins. depends on your weight ..etc. Parallel bar dips are my thing. I used to do them weighted with a belt but now only bodyweight. I do 20 plus. I rep out to failure jump off the bars do push ups with two push up stands then flat flys.
Send us a video of above work out Pert!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
No think a lot of guys are full of crap on just swing the lead a video just sorts the men from the poo
well it´s a bit G@y to ask male members to post training videos. i mean one guy maybe but both of us. i am shocked at you Ginge !

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
well it´s a bit G@y to ask male members to post training videos. i mean one guy maybe but both of us. i am shocked at you Ginge !
Not at all the defence of not posting with thinking I’m gay and want to have a jerk over you or others don’t wash! So cut the crap let’s see the proof as I don’t bye into all this fitness crap and numbers people say they do, so posting a video is not out of the question, if I was saying I was doing something I would have no problem backing it up gay or straight!