a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch what you post

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello all,

I get regularly people asking to delete their threads. It's usually after people have replied several times on the thread that the person suddenly realizes that Oh the whole world can read what I've just posted 😲 o_O:eek: Now is the time to get a hold of a Mod and ask him to erase my errors.
I'm dead against this as it means that those who have taken the time to reply will have their comments wiped off.. We had one little sh$tbag quoting to me ME ! Some crappy European law about forums or something to do with that. I referred it to the Boss who told me to go ahead and delete his thread..

If you do not realize that other people can read your posts and can put two and two together by connecting your age, your home town etc. then you should keep away form social media.

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
I only get my posts deleted when Frenchie thinks my paranoia has taken over... 😁😆. Don't bother me at all.
That you are aware of your paranoid tendencies is a good sign. It means, there's still some hope for your recovery... ;)

Other than that, I 110% agree with Joseph... Think twice (or three times, or whatever you need to make a right decision) before posting. This is a f*cking public BBS. I would be even more stringent than that. Everybody delete one's own posts, but unless there are excellent reasons (which I fail to see, but one never knows), any request for deletion of a whole thread should only attract one response in my view : got get f*cked...

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
That you are aware of your paranoid tendencies is a good sign. It means, there's still some hope for your recovery... ;)
Frenchie, I just wanted to add I believe in UFOs 😉.