a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Legion in the media

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
heating and Benzin will cost more..profit..profit. soon a tax for farting. Now Von der Leyen in the EU ..a failed Bundesministerin der verteidigung.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
I´m all for looking after the environment here but it´s going to be big business. “Fridays for future” Kids going on the streets, pawns for the greedy elite. now a CO2 tax ... Get it?
According to me, it’s all bollocks. If you can spot an angle to makea quid, legal or not, just grab it, is my advice.

Last edited:

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Big Jonny....
And, funnily enough, somebody wrote a song about my life, and Frank Sinatra sang it beautifully... Enjoy it....

Last edited by a moderator:

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
And, funnily enough, somebody wrote a song about my life, and Frank Sinatra sang it beautifully... Enjoy it...
Originally written and sung by French pop singer Claude François. The English lyrics are by Paul Anka and the meaning is completely different from the original ones.

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Originally written and sung by French pop singer Claude François. The English lyrics are by Paul Anka and the meaning is completely different from the original ones.

???????

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, mate, I know you are always suporting me, and it’s much appreciated, especially since I seem to have lost perun, chas, dusabos, etc, by now.
Dusa is here.. Chas I’m sure watches the forum & will be back.
Jonny you remind me of a friend of my father’s who was in Korea.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hi, yubosayo,

In which way? Just curious.
Was built like a bear, drunk like a fish 😆 was a rough & ready guy when drunk. Saw Action too. Was a handfull in the pub 😁
Was a keen gardener. Built a green house for my father. Was of course retired but still crazy 😆. He ran local shooting Ranges too for the Army. Was a Charachter.

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Was built like a bear, drunk like a fish 😆 was a rough & ready guy when drunk. Saw Action too. Was a handfull in the pub 😁
Was a keen gardener. Built a green house for my father. Was of course retired but still crazy 😆. He ran local shooting Ranges too for the Army. Was a Charachter.
Hmmm,
Sounds familiar, yes 😅
(Except I aint no runnin’ no shootin ranges for no army boys!)

Last edited:

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
I'm here Jonny, just a bit tired of forum and also it’s nice weather outside...
No probs, mate, enjoy the weather and the girls in their bikinis, assuming you’re on the beach somewhere. 😇.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
No probs, mate, enjoy the weather and the girls in their bikinis, assuming You’re on the beach somewhere. 😇
Yeah, yeah I'm “assuming” that too. :) . Unfortunately, I'm doing some work those days, so not many girls around.