a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Better with a training Partner but He did it well. Could just use a Rucksack but with a plate(s) you can use max weight strip a plate off & carry on to failure. Works well.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Yeah.. Dips feel better to me rather than any Press. Push ups will never go out of vogue. My son used to put a large Plate on my upper back when doing them.

Have you seen that new push up board, you can move the handles to target certain muscle groups better. I was tempted to buy it but I thought twice. What's your thoughts on it?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Think just using two thick books for push ups is good. Got push up Bars at home but i don't like them. Use two books

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
A friend in the Gym does ab roll outs with an ez Bar instead of an ab Roller. A killer.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Yeah.. Doing fine. Doing that & pull ups is enough for your shoulders. Don't want an injury like bursitis. I got it one time. A couple of Cortison shots for it
My pull-up isn’t super strong I’m able to do 15 at a time working on it though

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
For the hard core Trainer 😁 can still buy inversion boots. Old school.
Hmm. . Was it worth it to put that sh*t (boots) on yourself just to barely do couple reps?
They say that is good for your spine to hang inverted like that. I'm not fun of abs exercise in that position.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hmm. . Was it worth it to put that sh*t (boots) on yourself just to barely do couple reps?
They say that is good for your spine to hang inverted like that. I'm not fun of abs exercise in that position.
10 reps of these is of more use to a soldier than 💯 crunches. Trains a lot of muscles. I have a very steep incline bench at home which is good. Frank zane did inverted rows with dumbbells from this Position.

Status
Not open for further replies.