a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aubagne Bound

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
“'Oui, mon petit con”
Yes, that’s even more to the point, capo, and to show the officious guy, perhaps with a couple of chevrons on his arm, that you really do have some knowledge of the French language you could follow up with “Va te faire foutre”, which should really impress him, I reckon. No need to have return tickets bought!

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
Brandon,
Not sure if you got it right, but better safe than sorry... Don't listen to those two guys. Suffice to say that in French (1) “con” basically means “cunt” and (2) “Va te faire foutre” means “go get fucked”. No need to elaborate, I guess... 😊

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Brandon,
Not sure if you got it right, but better safe than sorry... Don't listen to those two guys. Suffice to know that in French (1) “con” basically means “cunt” and (2) “Va te faire foutre” means go get fucked. No need to elaborate, I guess... 😊
Spoil Sport 😆😋

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
But it sounds nicer in French, non?

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
But it sounds nicer in French, non?
Yes, it always sounds more “chic” in French... :D. I remember an old story from a colleague of my father's, who was an Indochina war veteran. He was taken prisoner and was roting in a Vietminh POW camp (where conditions were really, really bad). One day the commander of the camp requested some prisoners to teach him a few words in French, to welcome a delegate from the Red Cross who was due to visit the camp. They taught him the sentence “salut mon con, t'as bonne mine” (hello cunt, you're looking good)... I don't know how the story ended.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Brandon,
Not sure if you got it right, but better safe than sorry... Don't listen to those two guys. Suffice to say that in French (1) “con” basically means “cunt” and (2) “Va te faire foutre” means “go get fucked”. No need to elaborate, I guess... 😊
Thank you for this, I had no idea that it meant "cunt" in French. That would of prob ended badly for me.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
The French (traditional) lost their ground many years ago. Nowadays, it's the Nigerian girls (choses / things).

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
No other choice, unless you are French and have a sweetie, pretending to be waiting for your occasional week end leave (36, 48 or a 72 hour).

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
No other choice, unless you are french and have a sweetie, pretending to be waiting for your occasionalweek end leave (36, 48 or a 72 hoor)
It's convenient, night on the Pop.. Don't pull visit the girls. Get your jollies 😆

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Yes, it always sounds more “chic” in French... :D. I remember an old story from a colleague of my father's, who was an Indochina war veteran. He was taken prisoner and was roting in a Vietminh POW camp (where conditions were really, really bad). One day the commander of the camp requested some prisoners to teach him a few words in French, to welcome a delegate from the Red Cross who was due to visit the camp. They taught him the sentence “salut mon con, t'as bonne mine” (hello cunt, you're looking good)... I don't know how the story ended.

That's worth a good ass whipping