a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aubagne Bound

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Sorry about that le petit Caporal , I didn't read down all the thread before posting.l

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Nigerian Girls, WTF

It happens. Look at Korea; as recently as the 1980's, all the 'ladies of the evening' in the brothels were Koreans.
Then their economy skyrocketed, and the local girls didn't have to turn tricks just to eat anymore. So by 2001, actual Koreans were a rarity in the cat houses; most of the talent were from the Philippines or Russia. Almost always either/or, too; the Koreans figured out pretty quick not to mix the two in the same club--- doing so was a recipe for disaster.

So I guess the same has happened in France; robust economy + universal higher education = more opportunities for young women. Hence, it seems the French, much like the Koreans, are having to import hookers.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
It happens. Look at Korea; as recently as the 1980's, all the 'ladies of the evening' in the brothels were Koreans.
Then their economy skyrocketed, and the local girls didn't have to turn tricks just to eat anymore. So by 2001, actual Koreans were a rarity in the cat houses; most of the talent were from the Philippines or Russia. Almost always either/or, too; the Koreans figured out pretty quick not to mix the two in the same club--- doing so was a recipe for disaster.

So I guess the same has happened in France; robust economy + universal higher education = more opportunities for young women. Hence, it seems the French, much like the Koreans, are having to import hookers.
In the brothels in Germany, only met one German lass, absolutely heaps of Polish and Thai. In Malta, all seemed to be Russian or former Soviet states. Pretty sure you could run an assessment of a country's economic standing simply by adding up the nationalities in a brothel.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia

There is saying in Serbian (should be funny) "Uuu što volim kad godina izda sve poskupi pojevtini pizda." meaning something like when years is bad (crops), all prices goes up, but pussy price goes down. :) (it rhymes in the original version)

I need to translate your message first 😁
I forgot you can't say "to start a girl" in English, meaning tray to date her. Actually there is no good expresion in English for that. I always have struggle when i'm trying to say it. If anyone knows couple good ones I'm happy to hear.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
In the brothels in Germany, only met one German lass, absolutely heaps of Polish and Thai. In Malta, all seemed to be Russian or former Soviet states.
Pretty sure you could run an assessment of a country's economic standing simply by adding up the nationalities in a brothel.
I like Polish girls. They take time to please you. German girls just try to make you blow as quick as possible & out the door. Remember I had one like that so I said hold on.. she was crazy. screamed I want it all.. as I blew. I was laughing out loud. She was funny I sort of liked her. :)

I forgot you can't say "to start a girl" in English, meaning tray to date her. Actually there is no good expresion in English for that. I always have struggle when i'm trying to say it. If anyone knows couple good ones I'm happy to hear.
Only joking Dusa... ;) After 12 beers your English gets better

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Only joking Dusa... ;) After 12 beers your English gets better
I know you are joking, but my question is serious. Can you say I'm starting a girl in English and what is the correct form (apart all stupid I'm familiar with which sound like they are from 100 y ago).

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
I know you are joking, but my question is serious. Can you say I'm starting a girl in English and what is correct form. (apart all stupid I'm familiar with which sound like they are from 100 y ago)
You could try with ‘Oh Calcutta’, which is short for 'Oh quel cul t'as', that should work!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Guys, you don't getting. I'm not asking how to approach girl, but what are expressions in English for that act of approaching a girl?

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
How about sticking to the topic "Aubagne bound" and create a new topic whores in the "others section"

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
This thread has deviated hahah

I am the type of lad that bowls down the middle, no spin, no curving, just an honest throw. Anything else is just wasted effort. I apply this logic to most things in life, even trying to chat up a bird. Just introduce yourself in whatever language you are comfortable with, tell her she's fit, then ask her if she fancies chatting.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
This thread has deviated hahah

I am the type of lad that bowls down the middle, no spin, no curving, just an honest throw. Anything else is just wasted effort. I apply this logic to most things in life, even trying to chat up a bird. Just introduce yourself in whatever language you are comfortable with, tell her she's fit, then ask her if she fancies chatting.
I think the point is the OP might want to get his jollies before the Legion get him 😆😉.