a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fabrique d'un légionnaire

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I had a bunch of things that should have disqualified me from the medicals, they never found out. Does it easily come up in a medical or do you have to TELL the doctors for them to notice it? We all have injuries and issues. If you are not lying and cheating and covering something up on your medicals or interviews, then you are not even trying and don't even deserve to be there. :D
Then, I don't deserve to be there. If that is what satisfies you. But I'm sure I wouldn't be happy next time when I see you here. I truly had some sense of joy when I see your name here (same as I do with many old members I had relatively good relationship). I greet you and ask how are you everytime you pop up here and you using that short time to provoke me because I still didn't try? Every time! If that makes you feel better because you don't get in ... fine. I would take that sacrifice.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
So you were kicked off Arrse for being a weapons grade bellend , doesnt surprise me.

It seems very odd how you are so against immigration yet you spend a large part of your life on this forum which is for an army of immigrants , you cock.

Ever been on Arrse? you could write anything and be ok.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
In fairness, alot of those closed Brit Forces FB groups are pathetic. Full of right wing weirdos.
On the other hand, FB is full of left wing freaks.

I try to discuss issues with both groups but they just get upset someone that thinks differently to their own twisted view of the world. They don't get it, they are just different sides of the same bent, outdated coin.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Yes they have private sites(closed groups) on there, of course you would not know because you've never served. 😆

Surfguy has served. He was in the REC then bolted. Dunno if he ever served in the Brits though.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Too many English bucks on Arrse for my liking
Go fucque them selves
Ultra right wing shyte

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Surfguy has served. He was in the REC then bolted. Dunno if he ever served in the Brits though.
Knew he was edited
I got the heads up from another member a while back. 😆 Bet he got bullied & bummed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
In fairness, alot of those closed Brit Forces FB groups are pathetic. Full of right wing weirdos.
On the other hand, FB is full of left wing freaks.

I try to discuss issues with both groups but they just get upset someone that thinks differently to their own twisted view of the world. They don't get it, they are just different sides of the same bent, outdated coin.
Not really anything to do with the site but rather Facebook, was good guys on there.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Not really anything to do with the site but rather Facebook, was good guys on there.

Which group was it? been kicked out a few for daring to challenge the Majority's opinion on certain subjects.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Which group was it? been kicked out a few for daring to challenge the Majority's opinion on certain subjects.
I think it was, " i was a BAOR soldier". I got a 30 day Ban from Facebook not the site. Was on my old regiment site & battery site too. Facebook Ban you for anything they think is Racist 🙄 i mean is writing i bet the next prime minister is a muslim worth a Ban? 😁 Not like i said anything deemed as racist like Rag head or anything 😂

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
I think it was, " i was a BAOR soldier". I got a 30 day Ban from Facebook not the site. Was on my old regiment site & battery site too. Facebook Ban you for anything they think is Racist 🙄 i mean is writing i bet the next prime minister is a muslim worth a Ban? 😁 Not like i said anything deemed as racist like Rag head or anything 😂

Actually heard of that group but obviously not part of it. I've been kicked out of 'I was a British Soldier and proud of it' and others for my 'liberal' views and kicked out of 'Veterans against racism banter group' because of my 'right wing' views.
It's the mods I think.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Actually heard of that group but obviously not part of it. I've been kicked out of 'I was a British Soldier and proud of it' and others for my 'liberal' views and kicked out of 'Veterans against racism banter group' because of my 'right wing' views.
It's the mods I think.
Know what you mean bro. But I remember a guy from scotland who i knew, living in Bridge of Allen near stirling rating on about palestine & The poor arabs.. Easy to rant on in his safe European home. Maybe he should come here & See how different it is than Bridge of Allen. I have turkish friends and met good people from muslim lands. Had a nice guy from Egypt in the Gym. I liked him. Was a Student at Hannover Uni. But we have a lot of trash here too.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
People need to realise that Europe is not being flooded with immigrants for the good of humanity. You know that we are all happy bros together. It aint gonna happen..

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
No place for racists in the Legion:
Same food
Same clothes
Same job
Same pay
Same shyte
Racists..?
Post Shitum : take your hang ups elsewhere... but not at Castelnaudary.