a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anabolic Steroids

himalayan

Reaction score
Home Country
Nepal
Hey fellow legionnaires,

I just wanted to know if during the medical examination they will find out that you've taken anabolic steroids in the past, say 4 or 5 months prior to the exam? Also if the report is positive does it mean disqualification? I mean is use of steroids seen as drug abuse in the legion?

Thanks

himalayan

Reaction score
Home Country
Nepal
PS: My location below the DP still shows France although I have already gotten back to my home country. How can I change that *hit?

himalayan

Reaction score
Home Country
Nepal
It's done. Why were you taking steroids?
I haven't, yet. Maybe I might need to for an improvement in body comp., or enhanced performance, or simply for increasing the Test. Level. Would you mind letting me know if it could be bothersome in the case that I decide to enlist in the legion? Like leading to disqualification and stuff?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I haven't, yet. Maybe I might need to for an improvement in body comp., or enhanced performance, or simply for increasing the Test. Level. Would you mind letting me know if it could be bothersome in the case that I decide to enlist in the legion? Like leading to disqualification and stuff?
Depends on what cycle you run. Will Definetly be clean in 3 months.

himalayan

Reaction score
Home Country
Nepal
Thank youbso much. Given your sobriquet, I think I will trust you the most on this matter.šŸ˜

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Thank youbso much. Given your sobriquet, I think I will trust you the most on this matter.šŸ˜
People on that site know better than me. I don't use it myself but that site is very well known šŸ˜‰

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
If you were taking too much it may cause your testosterone level to drop. That could be saw on test. 5 months is probably enough for body to get in normal.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
If you were taking too much it may cause your testosterone level to drop. That could be saw on test. 5 months is probably enough for body to get in normal.
This is interesting.. Younger guys don't need to worry so much.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
This is interesting.. Younger guys don't need to worry so much.
Actually they have to worry, if they gone be tested for something. If you take artificial testosterone your natural production of it drops. It would fast go back to normal. Of course period you were taking steroids and quantities have influence on that.
Yes, if you are young it's testosterone will go back to normal faster. Also testosterone level naturally drops after year 25.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Also testosterone level naturally drops after year 25.
Maybe a hard Video to follow as english is not your first language. He's talking about the connection between low test levels in older men And bodfat levels. Also the production of estrogen a female hormone. Taking testosterone in older men helps Lose bodyfat among other Things. Test is well known in bodybuilding too. The OP really was asking if traces can be found after 3/5 months. Bodybuilders as an example can avoid drug Tests in as little as 30 days, depending. Hormone therapy is common in the US for men even younger guys. If a women can get hormone therapy why can't a man?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
What are your Test levels now? Maybe get it checked.

Last edited: