a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I knew a guy who made a bench, preacher bench, squat stand. Worked as a metal smith. The weight Discs were steel.. Lol

hotsauced

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
That's becoming real problem in many sports and federations. Guys in charge not wanting to be called bigot or just going with a flow of political currents accepting this total nonsense. I mean it's so stupid ... how people becoming so retarded in this day and age. :). If doesn't matter why we don't see trans persons woman to man winning male divisions?

its unfortunate but when the ‘"extreme American left wing" doxes you. Creates a caricature of you , then parades your information of your home address, work, children’s schools, etc. it will definitely give any family man pause before speaking his mind. Depending on where you live you will lose your job a become a social pariah. The weight lifting organizations already banned trans people from competing since its very f*cking obviously that males have a biological advantage over females when it comes to strength training.

I would also like to point out that besides the "American liberal" hub cities like Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, etc. that just about everywhere else in the US, it isn’t considered faux pas to speak your mind and being honest is considered a positive attribute. if anybody gives you problem in the USA . Just say you identify as a lesbian woman, and you were born in the wrong body and you love pussy but you’re a woman with a penis. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I used to do Crossfit. Really liked it but it's got alot of ego in it and stupidly expensive.
You right. I'm disgusted with amount of smug on guys faces when they say "I'm doing crossfit". :)
Yeah idea is good, but one can easily do something similar, much cheaper and most important not calling it crossfit!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
You right. I'm disgusted with amount of smug on guys faces when they say "I'm doing crossfit". :)
Yeah idea is good, but one can easily do something similar, much cheaper and most important not calling it crossfit!
sexsport :)

hotsauced

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I used to do Crossfit. Really liked it but it's got alot of ego in it and stupidly expensive.

walk into a CrossFit box and you’ll see half those people with stupid preventable training related injuries. Breaking form for more reps is retarded. I could only imagine a candidate doing CrossFit kipping pull ups at the legion, the caporal chef yelling "go home". :LOL:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I know videos like this make people say..WTF? I trained in two schools of Aikido, Tendo Ryu & Iwama Ryu. I can tell you 100% Iwama ryu is very painful. I trained under Reinhardt Meier who trained directly with Saito Sensei in Iwama. The Joint locks are effective but in conjunction with other systems. I think the perfect system is Judo. I liked both but "Tomiki" Aikido was not here in Germany. Perfect Aikido (in my opinion). Tomiki Sensei was a high judoka & Aikido.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
I know videos like this make people say..WTF? I trained in two schools of Aikido, Tendo Ryu & Iwama Ryu. I can tell you 100% Iwama ryu is very painful. I trained under Reinhardt Meier who trained directly with Saito Sensei in Iwama. The Joint locks are effective but in conjunction with other systems. I think the perfect system is Judo. I liked both but "Tomiki" Aikido was not here in Germany. Perfect Aikido (in my opinion). Tomiki Sensei was a high judoka & Aikido.

I once got dropped by a 5'2" female Aikidoka with a wrist lock of some sort. She quickly changed my mind to aikido's effectiveness. That being said, this video is a joke mate.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The guy barely lays a hand on them and they are leaping about like crickets on a hot plate:coffee:
There is some throws that do work Joe such as kote gaeshi.. You See this in karate schools & jui jitsu. Judo kata above black belt.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I once got dropped by a 5'2" female Aikidoka with a wrist lock of some sort. She quickly changed my mind to aikido's effectiveness. That being said, this video is a joke mate.
Yeah i thought the Video would cause a stir.. 😆 If you look at the fonder of aikido in the Pre ww2 training it was not like in the Video but later he never touched them and they flew across the dojo and he was an old man.
This school is the system before aikido.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.