a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Méridienne nerve pinched in your your cervical discs...i bet it is your left arm and hand?
You might have a hernie discale (5th)(!)
The nerve ends at the tip of your middle finger
You feel as if ants are eating the palm of your hand 'fourmis'
Do not leave this unattended
Surgery IS risky and Can parlayse you if not done correctly
Try accupuncture
Get an I.R.M. done
Stop labouring, if you can
I appreciate the input. Like I wrote, it is about my right arm/shoulder (I'm left handed). On some 80% of the people that had such surgery, the problem reoccurs. Was labouring until few months ago, now it's the 8h on a chair that's killing me. Can feel it in my glutes as well (the nerves). In two months or so, I'm moving to the coast. Regular swimming and exercise will fix it, yoga n'stuff, no way I'm going under the knife. Little discipline is what I'm missing lately.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
They wanted to operate on my neck but i went to a surgeon who injected a series of injections under CT so he could see exactly where to do it. It helped me. Takes a while for the strength to come back. The disc went back so my nerves were free. Can't remember what he injected.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Can you remember in what % the disc was out? Not that it matters, just asking...

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Can you remember in what % the disc was out? Not that it matters, just asking...
I have Computer Discs i think from two scans. One surgeon showed me on the pictures & then he looked at a scan which i did a year later. Even i saw it clearly. Have to dig them out. Was a bad prolapsed disc. Very painful. Gave me Opium, oxycodon it was called if i spelt it correctly. Was strong and only took it for about a month. The Professor at the hospital wanted to give me morphine but i did not want it. 😆

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
You need to find a good surgeon who can do injections. Glad i never did the OP though.. I can do everything i could before. Remember i was told the disc will never be The same as before but i feel ok. As Le petit said get it checked as soon as possible.
If you were here i could send you to the guy i went to. Is a persian. He did a great Job on my neck 👍

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
nothing like a good arm pump. I like supersetting chins (supinated grip,underhand) with Preacher bench curls. some like to pre exhaust doing preacher bench curls before chins.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
OK so for the Legion you need to do an over hand grip but talking about really hitting Biceps harder.

Superset with preacher curls..

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Incline bench curls are another good exercise. can also use these with chinning the bar. gets the job done.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
it´s amazing how much money Leung Ting & Keith R Kernspecht have made in Germany and Eastern Europe. Very clever men.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I like this video because i think it´s important to teach children to defend themselves.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I could not agree more, except I don't speak Polak and I didn't see any action.
How can people make videos which last for a quarter of an hour and only talking?
Yes you're correct Joe was not a good example. But that's why you´re the Cpl Chef 👍😆

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
shoulders are important if you get an injury you really are going to suffer.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
one thing i would not recommend is this. This "old school" method of standing on a platform or bench to do stiff legged deadlifts/Romanian Deadlifts. going for a stretch. Better to work Hamstrings with leg curls & Hyperextensions for lower back too.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
you can also do seated leg curls too. don´t worry about working this "area" & that area.

These work back of the legs & lower back

Glute Ham raises are more advanced...she has a great @ss...... :)

This bench i have seen much more often. Dude explains it better than the chick. just liked her Butt.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
yes she has a nice Booty... i like Barbell hacks (2:18) but i keep the bar off the floor , smaller plates. Don´t need massive weights on these even if it looks like a reverse deadlift. The Great Steve reeves used a weight belt with hooks on it to hold the bar just where he wanted it.

416464.1145038055212.image010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.