a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I love Annie Lennox especially this song (And all that her transgender thing ;))

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Also this two songs. One have to respect trans aspect in it . I man you don't have to do anything, but ... It really confused me when I first saw videos. Espaclay one with Freddie because I saw it with so early age. Not that it confusd my sexuality but ...

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Dusa, if you are interested why Freddy is dressed up like that, you should watch the film Bohemian Rhapsody. A very good film.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
I did a simple minds gig, here in Nîmes in 'les Arènes', last year or was it before ? Do bloody too many concerts, imo
Am waiting for this years programme to fix my Agenda
I've got to get out of this place before my patience snaps

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I did a simple minds gig, here in Nîmes in 'les Arènes', last year or was it before ? Do bloody too many concerts, imo
Am waiting for this years programme to fix my Agenda
I've got to get out of this place before my patience snaps
You may have to reschedule your agenda if the Chang Corona virus continues.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
C'est la psychose here at the moment...strikes and démos are down...saw some fuds wearing masks and wasn't the Black blocs !
Its friday and market day here in Nîmes. Its also the last phase before the municipal élections. I went to get some rations for this week end. Market was over crowded with militants handing out pamphlets, Vote for me, crap
Heard that a certain army caserne has 3 confirmed Kronenbourg Virus detetected...what are they going to do...put the whole Régiment in quarantaine ?

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States

Good little tune; the bass guitarist had to have sold his soul to the devil to play that well.

Something that always puzzled me about the video is: who is the dude at far left noncing around and dancing like he has cerebral palsy or something? Is he part of the band? Their hype man? The world may never know.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Good little tune; the bass guitarist had to have sold his soul to the devil to play that well.

Something that always puzzled me about the video is: who is the dude at far left noncing around and dancing like he has cerebral palsy or something? Is he part of the band? Their hype man? The world may never know.
don´t know i just love the tune.. :) i am surprised it´s not deemed as racist by the Liberal idiots..even if people like me do not see it as such.

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
don´t know i just love the tune.. :) i am surprised it´s not deemed as racist by the Liberal idiots..even if people like me do not see it as such.

I see no problem with white artists covering/adapting songs that were written by black artists, or the reverse. It happened all the time in the 70's; nothing racist about it. A real racist wouldn't even adapt tunes by black artists in the first place, really.