a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Going back a bit, the fact that lead singer has two mics... well that says it all.:)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Today in 1971, John Lennon releases Imagine:
check out the high notes, I'm not too sure what Yoko Ono is doing...

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Going back a bit, the fact that lead singer has two mics... well that says it all.:)

That is great song Joe! In case If someone here apart from you asking if I'm alright ... Yeah I'm feeling really great! ;)

And here it is !

Isn't that great? Joe he have 3 mics here :). If I have Woodstock In my mind when I hear this always come this! Even if this was next year. But who cares? Drummer certainly doesn't Love him! He don't give F about anything. He is F-up 3 times more than everyone else in band, but he also playing 3 times better than everyone else. It's just my kind of guy. ;)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Are we sure that this is a Yougo singing? :unsure: :oops: My lord what a voice !

I have to admit that I was so impressed by the Yougo that I just had to find out who the real singer was, Harry Styles.
Harry Styles, who received the Billboard Chart Achievement award! Whatever that it. All that I know is that you have to be voted in for it. I'm also told that he was in the film Dunkirk, although I couldn't say which part he played as I've only watched the film once (unlike Kelly's Heroes :ROFLMAO: ;):ROFLMAO: :whistle:)
Anyway, here it is :
I even managed to find it in French (subtitles)