a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries in the Legion

Reaction score
Home Country
Philippine
If you lose an eye or an ear in the Legion during a battle I know you get automatic citizenship, but can you still keep serving in the Legion?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
JP...long time no hear...
What if came to you and chopped off your c@ck and b@lls....would you still hang about on this forum asking drivel questions, or would you call it a day..?
I know already the answer!
Mama San didn't give you enough titty when you need ed it the most, by my reckoning
Just a hunch....
Do not be offended and please come back
Btw, can I call you, 'mate' ?
H.Q. are gathered together at this moment questioning your question...
You got them all on the unawares, you hawk...
Jeeze, holy is the turd I just dropped, you are precious in my esteem...a real thinker who
talks straight
Quality numba one w@nker San
My respects indeed
Your humble Xxx
L.P.C.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
If you lose an eye or an ear in the Legion during a battle I know you get automatic citizenship, but can you still keep serving in the Legion?
The answer is yes. As long as you can see out of the other eye or hear out of the other ear. The legion will find a job for you. If it should come to you being discharged you will be paid a pension.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Remember Elie the one ✋ ed caporal chef at castel , C.I.C ?
Lost his hand in a mission forêt, I gather

Reaction score
Home Country
Philippine
Bon
JP...long time no hear...
What if came to you and chopped off your c@ck and b@lls....would you still hang about on this forum asking drivel questions, or would you call it a day..?
I know already the answer!
Mama San didn't give you enough titty when you need ed it the most, by my reckoning
Just a hunch....
Do not be offended and please come back
Btw, can I call you, 'mate' ?
H.Q. are gathered together at this moment questioning your question...
You got them all on the unawares, you hawk...
Jeeze, holy is the turd I just dropped, you are precious in my esteem...a real thinker who
talks straight
Quality numba one w@nker San
My respects indeed
Your humble Xxx
L.P.C.
Bonjour Caporal and glad you had a laugh. Just a random question that popped in to my head. Have a lot of free time during this pandemic 😁