a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JOINING Want to join Elite FFl.

Reaction score
Home Country
Nepal
Hi,my name is Johnny and I’m from nepal,34 years old and I want to be a Elite FFL.Physically and mentally I’m good and ready to join.Sir I would like to know that is FFl open for new members now.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Johnny,

Welcome to the forum and good luck in all your endeavours.

Enjoy it and take notice of the Greens for they have served and can give you assistance.

Gurkha jawan ek dum atcha hai. Usque izaart bahaut atcha. Shabash !(y)

I apologise for replying in Hindi but once I said to my Gurkhas " Jaldi Durshman morro " location Assam.

Um log abi budha hogia.:)

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Hi,my name is Johnny and I’m from nepal,34 years old and I want to be a Elite FFL.Physically and mentally I’m good and ready to join.Sir I would like to know that is FFl open for new members now.
Thank you.
Yes, but the problem could be to get to France while this covid-19 is going on.

Reaction score
Home Country
Nepal
Johnny,

Welcome to the forum and good luck in all your endeavours.

Enjoy it and take notice of the Greens for they have served and can give you assistance.

Gurkha jawan ek dum atcha hai. Usque izaart bahaut atcha. Shabash !(y)

I apologise for replying in Hindi but once I said to my Gurkhas " Jaldi Durshman morro " location Assam.

Um log abi budha hogia.:)
Thank you chas,hum gurkhali apna ser kata denge par har kavi nahi manenge.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Johnny, it's rare that a Nepali posts anything, and lord knows how many I've approved before limiting my approval to those who fill in the 'about you' section.
So I'd like to extend my welcome to the forum to you.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Thank you.
”Welcome to the ’Green Beret’s’ Mate“! Glad to have you on the posts I’m sure you’ll have access to all sorts of material here I’m proud of all those who have the desire to serve.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hi Johnny, it's rare that a Nepali posts anything, and lord knows how many I've approved before limiting my approval to those who fill in the 'about you' section.
So I'd like to extend my welcome to the forum to you.
I agree with Joe here, rare breed and tenacious, fine soldiers!