a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - New changes (on my part, at least)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Let's give a warm welcome to:

anthonyconsigliere

a Bit late:
This is an open forum. You do not have to say anything personnel about yourself. However, if you should give your true name and any personnel details such as medical, psychological or criminal problems, this may jeopardize you chances when you try to join.
I will not delete any threads or posts.

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Let's give a warm welcome to :

Akash Thapa

From Nepal

This is an open forum. You do not have to say anything personnel about yourself. However, if you should give your true name and any personnel details such as medical, psychological or criminal problems, this may jeopardize you chances when you try to join.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Alright, as I seem to be the only Mod on here today, I'll make the decision, but in the meantime, let's give a warm welcome to:

foresthunter55

from Norway

foresthunter55

You have one week in which to post something

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
It should be easy enough to follow, each day I'll just go back a week and then check the person to see if they have posted anything. What I can't understand is why anyone would want to join a forum and never participate.
Joe voltigeur had said in the past, that maybe it is to do research. Well now they will have a week in which to do it.

I feel sorry, in a way, for those who try to join and are refused outright for not posting anything about themselves. This morning I rejected a US ,Frankie, ex-military who is working in security for just that. He had obviously not done his homework because if he had he would have said something about himself.
Should Frankie re-apply, there is no need for him to create a new account.

So for anyone wanting to join this (exclusive ?) forum, make sure that you tell us something about yourself and then you have a week to post something.

Is it too much to ask?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
So :oops::rolleyes::eek: let's all give a warm welcome to :

Frankie.d.blacksher

from the good old US of A.

Frankie​

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
This is what the Miranda warning is for:

Milan Devkota

From Nepal

This is an open forum. You do not have to say anything personnel about yourself. However, if you should give your true name and any personnel details such as medical, psychological or criminal problems, this may jeopardize your chances when you try to join.

Milan

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
let's give a warm welcome to:

RandyLahey

From the US

This is an open forum. You do not have to say anything personnel about yourself. However, if you should give your true name and any personnel details such as medical, psychological or criminal problems, this may jeopardize your chances when you try to join.

Randy

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
so let's hear it for another member from the good old US of A

wilpower1337

wilpower

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
This is what the Miranda warning is for:

Milan Devkota

From Nepal

Milan
Hi Milan,

I had warned everyone on several occasions, You were part one of those. Unfortunately, there aren't many options for the reason, so I opted for 'Troll'. If you just wanted to do some research. I think that you'll agree, that one week was more than enough time.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Before anyone accuses me of favoritism towards the Nepalis, I'd like to point the next will be Randy from the US - unless of course he decides to post something in the mean time.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
let's give a warm welcome to:

Desertghost

Desertghost

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Let's give a warm welcome to the following:

Dalinsin

from Mexico

PJS2021

From Denmark

Ernold

From Macedonia

Dalinsin, PJS2021 & Ernold

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Let's give a warm welcome to:

Atul55

from India

Atul

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
so let's hear it for another member from the good old US of A

wilpower1337

wilpower

Hi wilpower1337, a quick reminder that you have until tomorrow to post something.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Let's give a warm welcome to

BlackFlag13

From India

BlackFlag13

So It's hello to blackflag and goodbye Wilpower.