a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sporting events.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I think that a young entrepreneur would make a fortune selling tee shirts with Allez OPI OMI emblazoned on them. This woman is CLASS ! Perhaps she would sue the entrepreneur for copy right violations :ROFLMAO:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Armée patrol on the avenue
Could be an opportunité to grab some fame...shall see

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I've added Olympics to the title (for the duration of the event), so that anyone who wants to add their country's achievements, or any other story for that matter can do so.
I'll start it off by what I consider one of the main upsets of the collective sporting events:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
This black, green & purple haired shot putting lady decided to protest by making this gesture on the podium. Diminishing the limelight of the Kiwi who is the only person to have won four medals in four Olympic games in that particular field.

1627860291619.png
"I really think that my generation really don't care," Saunders said. "At the end of the day, we really don't care. Shout out to all my black people. Shout out to all my LGBTQ community. Shout out to all my people dealing with mental health. At the end of the day, we understand it's bigger than us and it's bigger than the powers that be...."

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I'll be adding cross trainers to my 'checklist' before the depart.

Does anyone remember when they brought out the 'ultra turbo' swim suit?

Which reminds, having re-read the article of when the REP redid the their footy pitch with the synthetic track around it. While it was drying, for want for a better word, we weren't allowed to go near it, let alone use it. One Sunday as a garde punis, I noticed that a herd of cows had strayed in from the DZ and were munching away at the grass on the footy pitch - probably greener than on the DZ:D:ROFLMAO: . Being in the middle of the new race track, it wasn't hard to imagine how the 700 kg cows got there.

Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Pity you did not post the best ever goal scored during a worrld cup..
Archie Gemmil's against Holland

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Lpc,
do not "opi-omi" them!
I'm looking for a financial sponsor for my tee shirts "Allez OPI - OMI",
I'll buy them here and will do the distribution, by mail, LPC can do the distribution in France,

It's not as if we're going to get hit by copyright ;):ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
I'm looking for a financial sponsor for my tee shirts "Allez OPI - OMI",
I'll buy them here and will do the distribution, by mail, LPC can do the distribution in France,

It's not as if we're going to get hit by copyright ;):ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Considering what government pays me, sponsorship is out of the question. But I could find an event of some sort and "opi-omi" it, while advertising something like "Joe's shirts - get yours while you can! ". If I was to wear Borat's "monokini" while doing it, you would be "trending" in no time. (already have the mustache 😎)
🤣

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
WELL DONE MAX !!!

“Dear Brits, please stop whining,” emails Perter Jensen. “Just to give a little perspective to all the Brits whining about the result: last week, when both drivers went outside the track, only Verstappen was penalised. Last week, when Verstappen tried to give back the lead and Hamilton drove his car into the back of Verstappen’s, Verstappen was penalised. This week, when only Hamilton went outside the tracks and decided not give back the lead, nobody was penalised.

So please just stop!”