a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member!

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
F@cking right it begs for attention FdG. I had some epaulettes once make out of "sacred red pubes" (so difficult to find these days) but thought I'd go with the traditional look.

As I said in an earlier post - it's LPCs patented recipe. In my view it smells like rotting fish (but could be basement juice from decomposing whores of course).

In any event - it defo works - and that's all that counts :)
Put some round the cat flap šŸˆā€ā¬› hate it they run a mile!

Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
F@cking right it begs for attention FdG. I had some epaulettes once make out of "sacred red pubes" (so difficult to find these days) but thought I'd go with the traditional look.

As I said in an earlier post - it's LPCs patented recipe. In my view it smells like rotting fish (but could be basement juice from decomposing whores of course).

In any event - it defo works - and that's all that counts :)

Sounds like a strong after shave! LoL

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Wait till we move on to selling perfume near Christmas thatā€™s a different level of smell was going to get ā€œSā€ a bottle but she left, well letā€™s see who else comes along I could let them have it as Iā€™m sure they all pee in the same pond!

Last edited:

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Oh - you should never have to use it yourself (unless as Rhodie once said you're "having fun sitting around a camp fire telling lies") and get caught.

Anyway - creativity for creativity's sake is not a bad thing - but we've had our fair dose of that on here recently !

Reaction score
Home Country
Brazil
Rene.Dupont,

Bien venue to the forum. Read, mark, learn and inwardly digest all posts from those in Green.
Enjoy the forum to the full.
Je te souhaite 'bonne chance'.
Bonjour Chas,

I'm definitely here to learn!

Merci beaucoup!