a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“R/C helicopters and the Legion Today”.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Youve just confirmed you are sexpert , what a cock !! it must be killing you not giving gym advice to young men although I noticed you`ve slipped up a few times , so sad you are , get help.

@Joseph Cosgrove , @Le petit caporal and I were right
He was banned from FB some time ago. No wonder the 'Silly Billy' was dripping about my service with the RM so many years ago. True to his old form. Even so, I did not spot his puerile ruse. Even being charitable I believe that he is mentally deluded and needs help. Chapeau to those who spotted it.

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
You guys get him banned... I don't think there was need for that because he was behaving this time, but ...yeah ... whatever.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
He was banned from FB some time ago. No wonder the 'Silly Billy' was dripping about my service with the RM so many years ago. True to his old form. Even so, I did not spot his puerile ruse. Even being charitable I believe that he is mentally deluded and needs help. Chapeau to those who spotted it.
He definitely has mental health issues and numerous complexes , I`d wager he`s quite small in stature with a very big chip .

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
You guys get him banned... I don't think there was need for that because he was behaving this time, but ...yeah ... whatever.
He didnt bring anything to the forum and just used it as a place to vent his twisted anger.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
He definitely has mental health issues and numerous complexes , I`d wager he`s quite small in stature with a very big chip .
Same as me and I am 5'7" just on a good day ! He once told me, he was that height. I was the smallest recruit in my squad ! Hence I am a veritable giant of a short arse. Came 3rd on my commando course in the officers section with some very big lads. I was a wiry little squirt !

Reaction score
Home Country
Netherlands
your comments i will ignore due to your very late age 80+
_52684985_nationaldefencemedal001.jpg

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
your comments i will ignore due to your very late age 80+
View attachment 6832
Damn good photo off the internet. Sadly the write up on my service was inaccurate. Never mind. In fact I joined as a Mne. RMV2O291O recruit at 17 and 3 weeks earning 2 annual bounties. Later life changed.
Years later I was a local Capt. Mainwaring in the HSF.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
If you want to join the FFL think positive. Stop writing; I know I don't stand a chance of getting in.
With that attitude you wont. You claim to have served so you know what basic is like. Finally if you really give it a go you will retain some self respect- win or lose. Many in your situation have made a success of it and it is a second chance of redemption. So "Good Luck".
Thanks for the good advice, I’ve tried before and didn’t want to seem rude. like I would get in the Legion for stealing and extra baguette in the food line. But your right, I should just walk up there and tell them to make me a chef. Perhaps the boost in confidence will help.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Absolutely
Like serving in the military even matters , it’s all about the title and glam, and serving your country of course. I’m just trying to get back to my roots. Because anybody thinking they are coming home from a war is insane especially a foreign legion with leaders like cervens who fought to the death and nobody came home. It was the right thing to do and you got to keep your head in the game. But to much military talk and you turn into kind of an a-Hole, Helicopters let me remember that civilian life is more noble. War is bad.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the good advice, I’ve tried before and didn’t want to seem rude. like I would get in the Legion for stealing and extra baguette in the food line. But your right, I should just walk up there and tell them to make me a chef. Perhaps the boost in confidence will help.
Hold your head up high. Be neat and tidy and " Go for it ".
It pays to be a winner. I never thought that I would make it with my unit. However it is think positive and mind over matter. Good luck to you.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
What? no toy boxes ? when Legionnaires finish work at 1700 how can they fill their time ?
Sorry about the toys, I just wanted to prove I was tryin to get into the legion in order to find military secrets to hurt people. I once used a head lock I learned in the Marines on my mom. I now feel bad about it and I could have hurt her.

Attachments

• EE59860A-EEE5-4E2D-83EE-510F3C61318C.jpeg
    EE59860A-EEE5-4E2D-83EE-510F3C61318C.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3454B0DB-262F-4D8E-88C6-A899558895CB.jpeg
    3454B0DB-262F-4D8E-88C6-A899558895CB.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Manry 311,

Sadly I now have serious doubts about you. As USMCRET asked ; "Brother are you all right "?
You need to get your act together since it appears that you are a Troll.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I live in Nevada
J'ai oublié que la légion était une ligne de nombres premier entré premier sorti. Je ne suis pas un troll. Je parlais juste à la gestapo. Une fois que je serai interviewé, j'espère qu'ils comprendront que je me comporterai bien à l'intérieur et à l'extérieur de la Légion. Je n’ai pas vraiment de chance d’entrer. Mais ma pêche à la traîne ne fait que plaider ma cause, au cas où la «Gestapo changerait d’avis. Ce tableau a été honnêtement une bonne aide pour changer mes schémas de pensée afin que je ne m'attarde pas sur les mêmes idées. c'est bon de parler ...