Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I've banned our friend 1987 -for good. This is simply because he was trying to scam people out of their money by offering 'the Castel solution'. If he had not been asking for a fee and had supplied proof that he had even joined the legion, maybe it would have been different.
In his profile he makes no mention of having ever served in the legion.
He is leading people astray by stating that there are daily beatings.
The question is: do you agree that he should be banned permanently or should we open the flood gates to every Ryan, Night Jumper, Viking who has the real deal?

Attachments

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Voted, Aye!
Obvisouly on the make, even if i disagree with some of the replies, some accorded him / it (might develop later or might not)
I will say this again, to the wannabes. ..don't be giving your precious sheikels to seek advice about the Legion, when you can find it on here for free. Us greens, have served or are serving and each has his own expérience to tell, but we will only inform you on recruitment, as we know of (at the moment)
With our advice, it may or maybe not, help you on your Journey
We count upon wannabes who make the grade to update us, btw

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
There is no app or golden pdf that you can pay for. You can learn about certain things and try and understand them to maybe improve your chances. But some random bloke without verified credentials is just screaming scam artist. Be gone!

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Vatican City State
I dislike people who write these "ebooks" and guide to things. It preys on the less informed, naive, individuals.

If you are a genuine physical trainer, and want to sell training programs sure.
If you are a genuine language teacher, and want to sell French lessons sure.
But if you are someone selling some sort of blended guide from free sources?

Get out, go find a regular job.

OP
Joseph Cosgrove

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
For the moment, there has been 77 views , but only 7 votes.
to vote, go to the top of the page and click cast vote and cast your vote o_O
If anyone else should thing of doing this type of sondage or survey vote, it might be worth taking into account Jonny's advice of putting more categories.
There should be a box for ‘don’t know/no opinion/don’t care’ as well.
It's easy enough to do.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
If anyone else should thing of doing this type of sondage or survey vote, it might be worth taking into account Jonny's advice of putting more categories.
I think that would be good idea. Category like "I agree", "Partially agree", "Don't agree", and "Partially don't angry", or simply half vote and half negative vote. Or two votes for agree and one for partially agree etc .
As for for categories Johnny suggested I think they are corresponding to not voting at all. I mean, do I really have to announce to everyone that I don't care about something? :)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
As for banning 1987 maybe you should give him bit more time to explain himself. Having in mind how he advertising his app I think that wouldn't happen anyway. Everyday bitings by corporal :). Maybe he was just stupid. There is no app in the world which would change that. :)
Do you said that this is not first time he trying to sell s*it here?

Also I'm not for baning guys like Ryan and Viking. We should let them here so we can tell that they are full of s*it, Then they would leave by themselves. :) Back to the safe zone on youtube where they can BS full on and even get support for that. It's incredible what support Ryan have from his followers. Couple times when I commented that he is not right they attacked me immediately. He is like role model, guru to them. Poor souls. :)

Our friend Night Jumper is completely different story, I would let him on board as long as he agrees to wear Uber-Liar banner. :)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I've always been distrusting of people who offer magical solutions and what not, even more when they charge a price. While I have not been here long, and my opinion does not hold meaning, I personally think people who engage in such activities should be banned.

And you have to be a special kind of stupid to accept an offer like that from scumbag salemen/women/sausage jockey

This is a place where wannabes like myself try to get information and perspectives from the greens and others with insight, about the Legion, so that we one, educate ourselves and get some understanding before we go take an adventure to France, and two learn about the Legion itself, its history, and the men who volunteered and experienced it.

Long speech over, to sum it up, push him out the door but accidentally sever his static line from the cable right when he jumps lol

OP
Joseph Cosgrove

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
You may see the kritsdouments has been banned before he has even been accepted. This is because when he applied to join (for the second time:whistle:) he put down as being Canadian and his occupation as being a Doctor and ticking the box actual or ex legionnaire. His IP showed that he was posting from Cameroon.
The first time he tried, he put down same country -Canada occupation captain in the Canadian army. Posting from Cameroon.
One of the good things with the forum's IP checker is that it informs us if the email address has been signaled out as a spammer on another site .

scouse arley

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
England
Voted, Aye!
Obvisouly on the make, even if i disagree with some of the replies, some accorded him / it (might develop later or might not)
I will say this again, to the wannabes. ..don't be giving your precious sheikels to seek advice about the Legion, when you can find it on here for free. Us greens, have served or are serving and each has his own expérience to tell, but we will only inform you on recruitment, as we know of (at the moment)
With our advice, it may or maybe not, help you on your Journey
We count upon wannabes who make the grade to update us, btw
did this 1987 guy actually serve?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
With internet and fake news, they walk and hand in hand. ..we must be dubious, what ever
Seldom the site, like here, tells it like it is
Even tho, the personal expérience cannae beat les Ragots
The reason for our being, in sum

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
I've always been distrusting of people who offer magical solutions and what not, even more when they charge a price. While I have not been here long, and my opinion does not hold meaning, I personally think people who engage in such activities should be banned.

And you have to be a special kind of stupid to accept an offer like that from scumbag salemen/women/sausage jockey

This is a place where wannabes like myself try to get information and perspectives from the greens and others with insight, about the Legion, so that we one, educate ourselves and get some understanding before we go take an adventure to France, and two learn about the Legion itself, its history, and the men who volunteered and experienced it.

Long speech over, to sum it up, push him out the door but accidentally sever his static line from the cable right when he jumps lol

C7BFD8BB-98E3-4F0A-A4A8-315BEFCDD222.jpeg

Most viewed threads of the week