a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 weeks until big day

AndreasGr

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Greece
Im leaving for france in 2 weeks,thank all you guys for the answers and tips you gave me.Just 1 bit silly question.i took my translated papers 2 days ago from MFA but i soppuse the forgot to call me for not being able to translate school paper(that i have finish)cause it was copy and not official paper.Shall i go to any private translation center for quick one or it wont mind em?

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
I do not think that you need your school record/paper, just in case take the copy along.

goscabcd

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Poland
You don't need to take with you such things. They don't care.
Unless you have any special education/skills - for example, a doctor or a pilot, then it might be useful. +driver license
Otherwise, don't bother.
GLLLLLL

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
You will get tests that find out if you can put a square peg into a round hole, a triangular hole, or a square hole.
For the moment all they want to see is if you have common logic. Afterwards, if you were a pilot (once accepted) you can provide these originals. But for the moment just get in. Your next 5, 10 years will not be decided during basic training.

Most viewed threads of the week