a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 parts

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I would love to see his results of the Psychotechnics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to go down the stairs while walking on their hands.
When I was working down in the Centre Amphibie with him, just outside of the zone de vie, living area there was a small wall to stop the sand entering the dining area. This is where the major, at the time Cpl, would do his handstands. Until one day Adjudant Orlando caught him and gave him a right b@llocking for not doing the job that he had been set.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
When I was working down in the Centre Amphibie with him, just outside of the zone de vie, living area there was a small wall to stop the sand entering the dining area. This is where the major, at the time Cpl, would do his handstands. Until one day Adjudant Orlando caught him and gave him a right b@llocking for not doing the job that he had been set.
Did he kicked him in nuts while doing handstand or that was just a phrase. Man I'm imagining how nasty that can be.

Pink Floyd

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
When I knew this fella 30 years ago I thought to myself "WTF is he doing here, he should be a personal trainer to the stars with his own TV show". He made a bag of rocks look intelligent. No interest in teamwork. Now here we are in 2021, and he's on utube with his own workout videos!!!...the irony is killing me (i can't stop laughing). The good Major now has over 30+ years service, thank f*** I wasn't there for the majority of it. All that aggravation would have been detrimental to my health.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Pink and Joe why you two don't like this guy? I have some intuition, but I would like to hear from you if that isn't problem?

Pink Floyd

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
Pink and Joe why you two don't like this guy? I have some intuition, but I would like to hear from you if that isn't problem?
i don't dislike the Major. I'm just being honest about how frustrating it was serving with him. The Legion has a product to sell in this digital age. Here they have someone that can do that. All the best to him and the Legion.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
i don't dislike the Major. I'm just being honest about how frustrating it was serving with him. The Legion has a product to sell in this digital age. Here they have someone that can do that. All the best to him and the Legion.
Interesting. Looks like he is great poster boy for legion promotion. Have to admit I feel something repellent about guys in army who are all about PT.
My guess is that he is one of those guys who always have to do most push ups, pull ups be first on run etc. (and if he don't success get pissed and depressed).
That kind of motivation is sometimes good, but definitely not in army. It's not fun to be around that type of people.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
@ Joe Cosgrove. Have you seen this video? utter BS.
I've seen one like it. What's the matter with it? That is what was required in 2020 (for around 6 months, I believe).
There is one guy who was on here who was in France to join. A few of us recommended that he no longer waited for the shinny @rses Aubagne bureau boys to get their fingers out to reply - after a week of waiting - to just go and say that he had applied but that Aubagne had not responded. He agree and said that he was going that day. That was the last that we heard from him.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
anyone know this guy? He wrote a book.

I'm sure that it's interesting but way too long for me, nearly 3 hours.
Besides, I'm working on my next video installment titled IQ tests secrets part 2. It will cover the order of operations and an introduction to Percentages + a couple of the logic tests. I'm hoping to bring it out tomorrow.
"Give the lads plenty"

Pink Floyd

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
the introduction to his book from the ex Chef de Corps 2REP...I recall well when a bright eyed Benoit Desmeulles arriving at 3Cie Calvi in the late 1980's. I'm friends with Joel on facebook...he's ex CRAP/GCP (get the book)

Attachments

• 20200102_132500.jpg
    20200102_132500.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200102_132428.jpg
    20200102_132428.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Most viewed threads of the week