33 years old preparing for joining

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
After publicly warning DCLXVI twice for insulting behavior, foul language and generally slagging down the legion, which he volunteered to join 3 times :ROFLMAO:. it seems that he didn't take me seriously. I mean come on, since when don't you take a Cch seriously? If you skip down to the profile posts and click on view more, you will understand what I mean.
For those that have PM'd me saying that he should be banned permanently, he has been warned next time it will be permanently.
I get the impression that he got some kind of kick out of knocking down those that are thinking about going, those that have changed their mind and those that just want to be informed.

And next time, even if he tries to come back as general Rollet, he'll last no longer that a couple of days.

I'll leave his recent tantrum up until tomorrow night and then I'll have to delete it.

Worth listening to the lyrics:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
For those that have PM'd me saying that he should be banned permanently, he has been warned next time it will be permanently.
I get the impression that he got some kind of kick out of knocking down those that are thinking about going, those that have changed their mind and those that just want to be informed.
666. It wasn't me. I just like to PM people about your douchebaggery. ;) . And I do not agree that you have to be permanently banned.

Joe he surely does get kick out of it. Maybe even erection. I wont even think about what he doing while typing those msgs. :)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Instead of being a man about it and going to his CDU, and telling him what he thinks of the legion, he comes on here anonymously and slags down the legion. And then Monday morning, he's as nice as pie. I'm a bit worried about Ranger Rick, he hasn't even gotten his name in green and already 666 is rubbing off on him, a bit like The gale maladie: highly contagious and causes a lot of itching and irritation.
I hope that won't be your case Ranger.

OP
D

DanSorin

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Antarctica
I return to the forum after more than 6 months to answer Dax.McKnight's question and chaos strikes here, maybe it's time to close the topic.

DCLXVI said:
Not one chance in a million, FINISHED. Turn the page.
He is right, next time I will visit Marseille and Aubagne as a tourist.

I am good now, I work and I study for better opportunities.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Good lad is Dan
Took his time out to answer questionns for a catatergory

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
I return to the forum after more than 6 months to answer Dax.McKnight's question and chaos strikes here, maybe it's time to close the topic.

He is right, next time I will visit Marseille and Aubagne as a tourist.

I am good now, I work and I study for better opportunities.
Dan you gave it a go which is a lot more than most. Why don't you write the letter? You've got nothing to lose, and who knows maybe it works out?

As for 666, ignore the tw@t.

Most viewed threads of the week