a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

33Lilacs

ArcticWolf

Reaction score
Hello again to the forum... I used to be known as 33Lilacs, and when I heard someone had been asking for me... I thought I'd just give everyone a little update on what insanities I've been up to the last few months.

First of all, a while back, as some of you will remember, I did have some 'interesting' but very annoying conversation battles going on with a certain member who is now banned. He was one of the reasons for me having my account 33Lilacs deleted/disabled. Thank you Boss for kindly complying with my request. It helped me deal with things I needed to deal with.
The other reasons were that I was going through some very difficult times on a personal level, and those who know me as 33Lilacs will know what I am talking about.

Second of all, when I was spending time on here last I was kind of hyper and I suppose it was a stage I had to go through and get out of my system. Thankfully the Anciens are very patient and understanding men, and I'm most amazed and grateful to you all for putting up with me than I can ever explain.

Thirdly I'd like to take a few moments to thank some people who had a great impact on how my life has changed the past six months+.

Flash and Venus, there are no words to describe how much you've helped me and how grateful I am for that.
Cpl K, I salute you.
Martin, thank you for reading my emails even when they were too difficult to read.
Joette, thank you for the jokes and encouraging emails.
Stoeng, thank you for reining me in when I was getting a bit more insane than should be allowed on a public forum...
EagleEye... thanks for asking for me!
Beau... I'm not sure what to say, apart from wishing you all the best. Helping you helped me too. I know I'm a difficult person at the best of times and no doubt the nuttiest bird on here... I sincerely hope everything will turn out the very best for you.
To everyone else that sent me PMs and emails, thank you for being who you are, for sharing your thoughts and for making me feel a little bit more sane than I did at the time.
Last but not least... to the Ancien that will remain nameless but who knows who he is... I could never have changed the entire direction of my life without your words. I will never forget that. Thank you.

Last edited:

Coinnach

Reaction score
Home Country
Ireland
It wasn't addressed to you so you shouldn't comment!

F

Fragment

Unregistered
I comment whatever i want. I don't see the letter being adressed to you either so just chill out with the temper.

Last edited:

GrpCAndersson

Fitness Forum's Moderator
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Fragment said:
I comment whatever i want. I don't see the letter being adressed to you either so just chill out with the temper.
Then why shouldn't he be able to the same thing towards you?! Hört talas om takt...?

ArcticWolf; nice to see you back - how's the planning proceeding?

Last edited:

Mise

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Ireland
Oddball's comment (Kellys Heros) of 'negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves' springs to mind.

15.April

IRC master , server: euroserv.fr.quakenet.org ,
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Happy reading mate!

I'm glad it worked out for you. I haven't had the pleasure of talking with you Arctic, but the way you describe this board matches 100% my pointa view as well! We wannabees, railbirds and so on really pushes the limits and patience of the elders around here somethimes :D
"If I had a penny of every dumb question or comment... boy!"

But the way things are dealt with, I mean; somethimes with the truth, somethimes for you to find out. I think they are wery aware of the fact that some of us putting up a post here can be troubled souls up to our knees with shit (somethimes even more).

I also have had a big helping hand from some Ancien, and I even got some special friends as well (no name mentioned, you know who you all are). Salvation can be found in variouse ways eh ;) (hanky plx :D)

Anyway! Just wanted to throw myself on the wave and hand out a big TY! to the people behind and the users of this board. :cool:

Last edited:

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Welcome back 33. ;)

F

Fragment

Unregistered
GrpCAndersson said:
Then why shouldn't he be able to the same thing towards you?! Hört talas om takt...?

Ey ta det lugnt du me. I havent said anything bad about anybody so just shut it, will you?

canard

Reaction score
Home Country
Ireland
15.April said:
But the way things are dealt with, I mean; somethimes with the truth, somethimes for you to find out. I think they are wery aware of the fact that some of us putting up a post here can be troubled souls up to our knees with shit (somethimes even more).

I also have had a big helping hand from some Ancien, and I even got some special friends as well (no name mentioned, you know who you all are). Salvation can be found in variouse ways eh ;) (hanky plx :D)

Anyway! Just wanted to throw myself on the wave and hand out a big TY! to the people behind and the users of this board. :cool:
I too must say thankyou to a number of people for helping me out.
blub! no, seriously, thank you, you know who you are:cool:

ArcticWolf

Reaction score
Thanks. It is nice to see you haven't forgotten my nutty self... :)

GrpCAndersson - the planning is on hold for the moment. I'm not giving up on it, just put it aside until other things fall into their rightful place. There are far too many shitty things happening in my life at the moment that I have to deal with. I don't have enough energy to do all at once. It would burn me out.

I've finally started working again, but since I went back to working shifts, I decided to take one day at a time and live each day to its fullest without overdoing it. My main priority is getting enough sleep so I can get through each working day without killing any patients ;) and still have time for a social life. Easier said than done, but I've managed so far.

How are your plans going then GrpCAndersson? Any progress, or is the Legion taking first priority now?

Cpl K

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Reaction score
Fragment said:
Ey ta det lugnt du me. I havent said anything bad about anybody so just shut it, will you?

Hey little kids, grow up or feck off onto a little boy's forum, here is a forum for the Legion and not for little kiddy arguing.

On this a big welcome Back to a nutty bird ;)

Good to see you here.

Cpl K......