3REI panoramic video

Rapace

Ratings
376 3 1
Home Country
France
Dear all,
I've applied a large quantity of DDT to ‘sanitize’ the thread... Bickering is funny for a while, but then, it gets a bit tedious.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Ratings
213 3
Home Country
Norway
I totally agree, but I seem to have lost the ability to upload pictures. Can you tell me how to do it now.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Ratings
213 3
Home Country
Norway
Dear all,
I've applied a large quantity of DDT to ‘sanitize’ the thread... Bickering is funny for a while, but then, it gets a bit tedious.
Nah, mon lieutenant, I keep getting drawn into silly arguments by arseholes, like Jo. I know that I will lose the argument, because the arseholes, like Jo, are so good at it. They will beat you with their experience (at being arseholes).

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Ratings
110 2
Home Country
Canada
I totally agree, but I seem to have lost the ability to upload pictures. Can you tell me how to do it now.
Go to advanced and click on insert picture/image. Then click on from computer and then upload. Alternatively, click on upload from URL.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
937 4 3
Home Country
New Zealand
Here is an article I found concerning the legionnaires from 3 REI sent to St Martin, to help the gendarmes maintain order. It's in French but google should translate.
The article says the 150 legionnaires based in Guyane have been sent. 100 soldiers from 33 RIMa on Martinique. 165 Marsouin (which translates as porpoises) 3 RPIMa in Carcassonne. Plus detachments of GIGN and GIPN. All to try and crack down on the looting.

It would not surprise me if the legionnaires were also set to help reconstruction also, we are after all soldat et batisseur View attachment 5954

http://www.opex360.com/2017/09/11 Skip down until you come to the article.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
937 4 3
Home Country
New Zealand
You might find that it is not 3 REI. What are you up to? How long to go before you can try again.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
937 4 3
Home Country
New Zealand
I have to admit -of course I've only kept the fond memories- I really did enjoy my 2 years there. If anyone gets a chance to go there for two years in a company combat, jump at it.

SnafuSmite

Ratings
314 4
Home Country
South Africa
I must say 3REI really appeals to me, probably the closest to the "old" Legion of protecting France's interests abroad.

Most viewed threads of the week