A legionnaire arrested for drug trafficking

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Well matter of opinion. I would not want any druggies watching my back. As soon as you start being "tolerant" you'll open a Pandoras Box. I started to see druggies in the British Army in the early 90s. Wasters. One drove a 432 AFV into a German car & another was attached to an infantry Battalion in Northern Ireland, they cought him Smoking Dope in the Ops room on Radio Stag at night. No place in the military in my opinion.
I wouldn't want you to watch my back for certain reasons. :)

Define word "druggie". Thing is you can't simply put every person who ever did any drug in same basket. But whatever.

... I already had discussions on this subject and they are more or less same (as this one would be). I really don't care. Not for druggies, not for old school 0% tolerance guys.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn't want you to watch my back for certain reasons. :)

Define word "druggie". Thing is you can't simply put every person who ever did any drug in same basket. But whatever.

... I already had discussions on this subject and they are more or less same (as this one would be). I really don't care. Not for druggies, not for old school 0% tolerance guys.
Yeah...like your discussions about alcohol not being Addictive, drinking daily :rolleyes:;)

Most viewed threads of the week