a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• The Forum will be unavailable within a few hours while we are fixing/upgrading

A little about the demand for excuses for past transgressions in Algeria. It is in French, but interesting enough to use a translator.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I guess when a PDF file originate from a personal computer, the system must handle it as being available any time.
Yeah, it remembers path and first where Windows looks would be address (on your hard disk)

Thanks, all I had to do was to enable the pdf reader in Google Chrome, then right click and open in new window instead of open link in new tab

So you couldn't open PDFs in Chrome before that? How did you opened file located on your PC? With Adobe Reader or some other PDF specified program?
If you had to open it in new window instead of new tab...Hmmm, Something doesn't work correctly. Maybe you need to update Chrome.

Anyway, you solved problem and everything is OK so I guess it doesn't matter

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Yeah, it remembers path and first where Windows looks would be address (on your hard disk)

So you couldn't open PDFs in Chrome before that? How did you opened file located on your PC? With Adobe Reader or some other PDF specified program?
If you had to open it in new window instead of new tab...Hmmm, Something doesn't work correctly. Maybe you need to update Chrome.

Anyway, you solved problem and everything is OK so I guess it doesn't matter
Fixed now.