A new beggining...hopefully

You may have gotten posts mixed up, there is a thread about flat feet somewhere.
"My only problem is that my feet are slightly flat. This has never bothered me i've never felt pain from it and you have to really look or be a qualified doctor to see my problem. I've read some threads on the internet about flat feet in the legion and most of them say that i'll be rejected."

Ivalyo said that and i replayd to his problem

mark wake

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Pro Member
Premium Member
Next time it will be permanently. Personally I'm sick of him.
I think we all are Joseph! The little punk wouldn’t last a day in the REP mouthing off like that without losing most of his front teeth! But then again I doubt very much he would of been excepted by the REP. After all three tries in today’s legion which in his own words is a joke!

I respect his determination to be accepted after the 3rd attempt.

I deplore his continual demeaning of the Flag under which he serves and his many adverse comments about the Foreign Legion which has given him a new lease of life.

In conclusion, I opine that he is a narcissist and an attention seeker with his provocative posts and body ink. Rather sad really !

sexpert

Top Poster Of Month
I respect his determination to be accepted after the 3rd attempt.

I deplore his continual demeaning of the Flag under which he serves and his many adverse comments about the Foreign Legion which has given him a new lease of life.

In conclusion, I opine that he is a narcissist and an attention seeker with his provocative posts and body ink. Rather sad really !
Tattoos don't make him hard..he's very childish.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Well anyway, he got away with for a long time, in spite of numerous temporary bans. I think that he enjoyed acting like the cowboy who wears the black hat. He'll be out on probation the 24th, which he will find himself on corvee. Yes if he was still in a company combat he'd be a caporal. But he chose to go to CCL, which is the logistic company. As a young corporal among the older Cpl sweats and Cchs, it's like he's going back to being a legionnaire 2eme classe in a combat company.

Anyway , that is by the by. He'll be holed up until at least boxing day. And then first insult, first slagging down of his regiment or the legion, or a forum member and it's Adieu.

Most viewed threads of the week