a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new guy.

Jefferson'86

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I am soon introducing a guy who wants to join. In the 30 years it's been since I served, this guy is the closest thing I've seen to an absolute natural. He is ex bootneck and has no crime time.

He isn't here to convince anyone or bullshit anyone. He needs to learn the current setup for recruitment and information leading to preparing himself in a professional manner.

He is smart, mean, quiet and physically a monster. Pretty much perfect.

Any help will be appreciated particularly to links to posts on the present requirements and setup.

Best,

H&F

Jefferson.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Jefferson'86,

Good luck in your quest for assistance.

An ex- bootneck, smart, mean, quiet and physically a monster. In your words; the closest to a natural.

So just like I was, a mini monster ! Short brutish and evil ? lol

Please wish him well.

Chas. RMV202910 -Mne- 20/06/1956. Per Mare per Terram.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Just show up and see what happens?! :) That should be as natural as he, too :)

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
I am soon introducing a guy who wants to join. In the 30 years it's been since I served, this guy is the closest thing I've seen to an absolute natural. He is ex bootneck and has no crime time.

He isn't here to convince anyone or bullshit anyone. He needs to learn the current setup for recruitment and information leading to preparing himself in a professional manner.

He is smart, mean, quiet and physically a monster. Pretty much perfect.

Any help will be appreciated particularly to links to posts on the present requirements and setup.

Best,

H&F

Jefferson.

Anything he needs just holla.

Most viewed threads of the week